Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

X'MAS Eve at Zouk 2010

Helloo all! :D

I’m still in the festive mood at this point of time. Counting down 4 more days to 2011! :)

If you are wondering when the next collection, the BIG #100 would be, it’s coming up this Sunday!
I’m feeling kind of excited to launch this collection, so stay tuned everybody! Think of one-shoulder tops in 2 candy colors, pleated front chiffon dress in 4 colors and lots of dresses and tops suitable for CNY! My sister and I were spoilt for choices in the colors. Can’t wait can’t wait, will try to post the previews up here before the launch k since tmr will be my last day of work for 2010! Yeahhh :D

Ohhhh, I will also be including a BIG #100 promotion as a token of appreciation! :)

*

How did you spend your X’mas eve? I’m sure it’s a blast for every one of you.

Dear and I met Wilmer first before we head over to Barnabas House for bbq dinner follow by Zouk!

It’s been years since I last stepped into Zouk, and finallyyy I’m heading there and it’s still as crowded as before.

And guess what, I met Melissa, get to know her through Jipaban and I couldn’t recognize her until dear told me her name is Melissa. It’s really a small world. Anyway, nice to meet you again! ;)

Here are the pictures for the night, enjoy!




  




Will be back again to update on my birthday! :D

Love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment