Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Collection of Graduation Gown

HAPPY 47TH NATIONAL DAY, SINGAPORE!

Eve of holiday and it feels like a friday to me. 

Woke up extremely early today and headed to KK hospital for a checkup before collecting my graduation gown @ Serangoon Broadway.

I almost lost my way trying to locate the place and search for almost 15 mins and finally i gave up and ask around where the studio is located. 

Super excited to collect my gown! :D :D :D




It's just beside MEI ZHEN XIANG.




Super huge giant bear!




Mine is in lilac for RMIT Business!


I have been waiting for this day for so long! 
My first time wearing a graduation gown and i can't help to take a photo of myself heh ;)


Decided to take up the photoshoot studio package since there's $50 discount voucher if i placed my deposit today with a minimun spending of $300. Still can't decide whether to take individual or family or both. I'm so gonna drag my bf here to take photoshoot with us, and of course, with him wearing the graduation gown as well. Can't wait!! :D

Complimentary Owl Soft Toy if you sign up for the studio package.
So cuteeeee!!!


Another huge one i like!




Looking forward to 22nd August 2012, my graduation day!

This is also the first time my parents will be coming down to SIM. Woots! 

Took a 2 hr nap before heading down to town to meet Apple for dinner + shopping.


 Dinner @ Watami



#Shoeoftheday

it's owl again hahaha

Another pair of jelly flats added to my wardrobe! Love jelly shoes cos it won't give me any blisters, with great comfort. <3


YAY or NAY for this pair of lovely wedges below?

I love the unique prints and how the color stands out on its own. 

Tell me whether you love it? <3


Ta-Bao lunch in the office and i always resort to Cai Fan as there's not much food variety at my office area :( The cai fan is pretty good and super cheap, less than 3 bucks! 


I'm done with the shoot for the next collection, another awesome collection coming up this weekend!

You definitely won't want to miss it! 

Think of eyelet dress and floral playsuit as seen below, basic sleeves top in black, white, orange, Floral blazers (i know u girls have been waiting for this!!), Lace Back Top in White, Black and Purplish Blue (manufactured label), Reversible Tube Dress, Zig Zag Top and Skirt and many more including the bags i have posted up on our facebook page! :D



Backorder for Double Collar Top in Cream and Powder Blue is now open!


Closing on Friday 1159hrs! Don't miss it girls! 

Have an enjoyable and fabuloussss holiday!

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment