Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Preview for #117

Happy weekend to all!

I was on Medical leave yesterday and i took the chance to make a trip down to my supplier's to confirm all the samples and trying out samples etc. I'm so satisfied with all the samples and every design needs very minimum changes only! yay! Lots of pretty designs are coming in one by one, can't wait to launch every week! So stay tuned for our manufactured design that we will be released weekly! All thanks to Angie, Ah Yan and Candy who always been a great help to me, never fail to help me choose the colors! :*)

In just a blink of an eye, its july. Can't believe half of the year has passed in such a short time. 
School is opening on Monday and i will be having lessons everyday from Monday to Saturday. BOO! ~

Coming Friday, its my last day with my current company. Yay! I can't wait for this day to come seriously! I will be officially a full time student cum full time blogshop owner then! :D

I was in Bangkok last weekend with Apple and we had lots of fun enjoying each other company. Its like we are back to our secondary school days, still as close as before. Lots of laughter during the whole trip and we shopped till we dropped! :D

A couple of pictures from my iphone for the time being. I haven got the time to sort out all the pictures from my camera.

Having our breakfast at MAC at Platinum Mall


Spot Apple in our Self Manufactured top! Its a topshop inspired design and i'm loving it so much! 

It will be released soon! Available in 4 colors :D

I'm worn the grey above and Apple worn the puce shade.


We stayed at Baiyoke Suite Hotel for 4 days. Not a recommended hotel i must say.


Last day in BKK and we have our breakfast at Black Canyon Coffee.

Worn this pleated top inspired by ASOS. It will be available in KissJane today! :D


I will upload the rest of the pictures when i upload to my Macbook k? :D

*

Alright, time for preview! Gonna rush this preview out before i head out for dinner with my bf.

For Collection #117, we will be featuring our Vera Soft Pleated Dress manufactured in 4 lovely colors! 

Comes in Classic Black, Taupe, Summer Blue and Purplish Grey!

My picks would be Summer Blue and Taupe! Shirlyn kept the balance 2 colors! We will share the colors between us, one of the privilege being sisters. heh ;)

In Taupe

Color is slightly darker as seen in the picture below. True color will be up on the site tomorrow.
Its slighter darker, a very nice taupe shade we personally feel and its a new color from the color palette! 


Worn this to work last week with a black blazer on


In Classic Black 

Safest color to choose from. Choose black for a more classic look! 
plus black will never go out of trend.


In Purplish Grey!


Here's a collage i did last night

Spot the summer blue color? Comes with a white sash to go along with! :D


As seen on Shirlyn




and one last preview! 

A lovely dovey heart shaped dress that makes my sis gets so excited when she sees this during photoshoot! 

And she start snapping away! Needless to say, she worn this to work the next day. =/

The material is damn comfy and needs no ironing at all 


I hope my sis won't kill me when she sees me posting these photos up :P

Color is true to the pictures below




Fell in love with the hearts? <3

That's all for the previews! Gonna take a good break before heading to kissjane to stock up! 

Will be sending out mailing list in a while, launch will be up on Sunday, 12pm!

See you girls! Support us kay? 

Love love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment