Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I AM ENGAGED! :D

Woke up to this cooling weather and realized that sis has flew to BKK early in the morning together with her friends and bf. Can't wait for my turn as i will be flying to BKK this coming Saturday, need to have lotsa of retail therapy over there! I need to start packing my luggage today no matter what. 

It's been exactly 1 year since i last been there and this time round i will be travelling with the boy and his mum! Sure gonna be fun! Woots!

I will blog about my BKK posts once i'm back k! :)


Dinner @ Ippudo last night with Apple & Jo and this is my second time i patronized there. The queue is extremely long and we took approximately 40 minutes to queue before a table was available. D:


Thankfully, the ramen is really good and we chose the soft texture. I will probably patronize Ippudo again during weekdays to avoid the long queue next time!

***

19th May 2012

Here's a piece of good news to share with everyone here!

The lovely boy proposed and i am ENGAGED now! :D :D

Haha till now i still can't believed i am engaged and i need to address my bf as fiance? lol I wanted to blog this proposal like 1 month ago but i was too caught up with work and didn't had time to sit down and do a proper entry. So finally, i'm gonna blog about it today!

The proposal was a surprise to me and i totally had no idea that the boy was going to propose on that day. 

So the plan goes like this. 
My bf ooppsss i mean fiance haha plan in advance with Apple since April 2012 to ask me out for dinner on a weekend saying that she managed to win some dining voucher from her working company and she need to find one partner to go as Jo was preparing his exams at that period. So coincidently, the boy told me he is not free that day as he will be meeting his army frens for dinner.

Since i have nothing on that day, i agreed with Apple and she DEMAND me to dress appropriately cos the restaurent she's going to bring me to is very ATAS. haha, no loophole at all and i didn't suspect anything and happily met her for lunch and shopping in town without realizing anything.

My outfit of the day




Headed to Far East Plaza to trim my bangs and the stylist recommend me to change my parting to the right as i had very little hair on the right so i think it's time to change my parting and all the photos below are taken after i changed my parting. Looks a little weird as it was too short and it irritates my eyes and i decided to pin it to one side. Glad that my fringe is of a decent length now. 





Happy Lemon!

Headed over to Mitju to purchase the Rainbow Wedges and it was already 7pm during that time. Apple was telling me that we need to speed up as we are supposed to reach at OC at 7pm as she had made an appt in advance and because we are using the dining voucher, we are not supposed to be late. haha!

I quickly proceed to the cashier to pay for my purchase and realized that there is a promotion going on and there's a 50% discount if you get the second pair of shoe. -_-" So, it's like i shouldn't forgo the discount right so I spent more time at Mitju to look for the second pair and delayed the time to 720pm. 

Apple was really panic that time as she couldn't leak out the entire plan and she can only message my bf to delay the time slightly later. Xin ku ni le! 



Reached Ochre @ about 730pm and the waitress told us that we are one of the lucky winners today and we are entitled to the lucky draw. All these lucky draw tickets were done by my bf and he had especially create it before hand with Ochre logo on and it looks so real as if it's was a genuine winning ticket from Ochre.

Apple was told to pick the lucky draw ticket with the pink ribbon (with no prize) first and the rest of the lucky draw tickets are the same (with a lifetime gift!) and i will definitely chose the winning ticket for sure! Here's a snapshot of it! Looks so real right? :D


It stated kindly proceed to level 12 to redeem the prize, i was like why must collect the gift right away?
And i told Apple that why not we had our dinner first then collect the gift later, and the waitress mentioned that we have to collect now as her colleague is waiting for us upstairs to redeem the gift. 

Something's AMISS here

So, it's like even the waitress are aware of the plan as well! LOL

Took the escalator up and there i saw the boy holding a bouquet of flowers smiling happily at me and i'm super super super and extremely STUNNED and lost for words!!!

At the first moment, i knew that he is going to propose to me and i keep moving backwards and i'm too nervous to walk up to him. Two of his friends are there as well and they starting videoing the whole process which makes me more nervous! I kept thinking how am i going to react to him and how should i answer him when he's going to propose? What am i suppose to do after that? haha! So many questions came to my mind at that moment.

He said a whole chunk of words fluently with no hiccups at all and i asked him whether did he memorize whatever he said. LOL. Because i'm too nervous, whatever he said, i didn't get to remember anything. 


The next moment, he kneel down and proposed!!! Yes, i was extremely touched and loss for words but i didn't cried cos i'm too nervous to do so. But deep inside my heart, i am very HAPPY!!!

I knew it takes alot of courage to kneel down in the public and i am really thankful for the effort that he has done especially the process of choosing the diamond, cut, design etc of the ring and i believed he has took quite some time to get this done and spent a bomb on the ring.

and of course! i say YES! :D :D :D




The second surprise is I saw Val and her bf when we returned to Ochre! This is indeed another surprise as i didn't expect he will invite both of them since they only met a few times. I am SO happy to see her as she is one of my bestie and i'm glad that everyone is there to share the happiness and joy with me during this special moment of mine.  




Thank you Apple for plotting this plan out with my bf! Great job in acting! 5/5 stars for you.


Thank you Denise helping us to video the whole proposal process and thank you for being there! 


These two guys went to E-Clarity and purchased the rings together. haha!
Thank you Edmund for your recommendation of E-Clarity.

Check out their facebook page here:


A toast to both of us :*)








My beautiful proposal ring that i'm gonna keep for lifetime. Thank you dear! :')



haha took lots of pictures with the ring, thanks to the girls! :P



Thank you everyone! You guys are really awesome!! :D :D :D












It's such a memorable night and i will never forget this day.




You must be wondering why there's an extra stalk of rose separately. haha! 

He actually passed to me the last stalk of rose before i went home and mentioned it's love at first sight. I didn't know my bf can be so sweet but still, i am really touched for all he had done. 


Posted on FB on that day and received 100+ likes!

Thank you everyone for all your love! hehe


End of my proposal story! 

The next thing we have to do is to keep a look out for suitable hotels to hold our banquet and till now, we have been to like 7-8 hotels and finally, we have decided on the hotel we like yesterday and we are now waiting for confirmation on the exact wedding date.

I'm truly amazed that all the auspicious wedding dates for 2013 are taken up very fast!

We are looking at the month of October for banquet and taking of wedding photoshoot in April 2013.

Need to start controlling my diet and exercise more!

Till then!

Much love,
Jamie

5 comments: