Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

#128 SNEAKS!

Helloooo everybody! :D :D 

Feeling less stress now after submitting two assignments last saturday and i'm left with one more to go!
My exams dates are out and i'm left with 3 more weeks to go for my first paper. 
Really hope that i can manage these 2 weeks as i will be launching two more collections before my paper.
After my last paper on 4th of Nov, i will be devoting all my time to TSW and promise more frequent launches till CNY! There are many pretty self-manufactured labels yet to be launch and i promise you will love the designs as much as i do! :*)

I will be posting more sneak previews for our upcoming designs on this space here so do check back k! 
Or follow me on twitter for more updates!

And its Wednesday tomorrow  = New Collection!
Sneaks previews have been uploaded and we are having our second round of "LIKE" and "SHARE" contest here! Have you started sharing? You might be one of the lucky winners to walk away with $15 TSW e-vouchers!

Oh, and i spend like 1 hr doing up the e-voucher! haha, i hope its not too bad! =/ 

Our upcoming manufactured TSW label!


I totally fell in love with this top when i tried on the sample and since then, i have been anticipating for the stocks to arrive! Love the ruched sleeves details and don't worry about the armholes, its covered. ;)
Love the unique symmetrical hem as well and i believe this top will work wonders for you! Simply thrown on this top with shorts or pants, looking effortlessly chic we say! Oh, another thing, the sleeves are able to hide my flabby arms! yay yay! 

And here's our inspiration, can't remember exactly which brand it is from, but i believe its from shopbop.com.


Available in 4 colors for you to choose from







Sis and I have been wearing this top for many times, super love love love this top!

I'm still undecided whether i should keep one more color? Honey Mustard or Blue? Suggestions pls! ;)


One more cardigan to add in to my wardrobe! Made of knit material, thicker than the Rainbow Love Cardigan! Love this color combination as well! 

My wardrobe is bursting, thinking to sell away my pre-loved clothes, hoping to clear as much as possible! Sometimes, it will take me hours to find a top that i wanted to wear and it gets really frustrated when i still unable to find. Anyone had this problem too? 

One of the perks being a blogshop owner is i'm able to see new designs every week and that's probably the main reason why i need a bigger wardrobe now. 
I need to start clearing my wardrobe! Any idea where should i sell? hmmm...

Anyway, back to previews!
We will be releasing this cut-out embroidery top in black as well.
So, for those who have asked where i got it from, do keep a lookout in this collection. 
Available in S & M size.

Girls who are looking for basic, i would really recommend this! :)



Alrightyyy, that's all for the previews! :)
I'm off to bed now and i will be sending out the mailers first thing in the morning!
Time check: 1.43am, oh that's terribly late and i hope i'm able to wake up @ 8.30am tmr. 

See you girls tomorrow!
Do support us kayyyy? <3 <3

Any qns can be directed to my formspring, i will reply via my hp!

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment