Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Updates for the past week

In a blogging mood now and it feels so good to be home early on a friday night :)

First up, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER! :D


We will be celebrating her birthday at MBS tomorrow! :D
Can't wait to be there and to the SKY POOL! yippieee!

Guess what i have got for my sis this time round? 


A gucci wallet <3
Love the unique glittering and the classy peach hue! 
I'm sure my sis will love it ttm :D

Yay! Can't wait to pass it to her when she's home later.

Lunch with Tiff this afternoon and we are planning to go for our IPL soooonnn! 


Updates for the past week:

Finally get to meetup with Miko for dinner at Ding Tai Feng.


Love the Christmas lightings at NEX 







Had a great catchup with her and i will be looking forward to more dinner dates like this!
I have been so busy everyday and sometimes its really hard to find time for my friends. :(
How i wish sometimes i do not have a full time job to commit to. sigh.

Anyway back to here, i got to meetup with my bestie Val on one of the Sunday morning for Dim Sum at NEX again! :)







A necklace from GUESS i got for her as bday gift! :D




We will be planning for another round of meetup soon! :D

On another note, school is re-opening in less than a month and so much that i'm not looking forward to it this time. I can't imagine the days that i have to attend to school 3 days per week including Sat and report to work from monday to friday at 830am and preparing weekly launch at TSW. Its insanely tiring i can reckon. Probably, i might give myself a really good break soon. I hope my final decision is worth it. 

Yet another happier note, TSW labels and a couple of manufactured designs are finally here! :D


The base is filled with a very pastel sweet peach shade couple with blue violation fonts :)
Color not true to the above pic due to the flash. 
Love the overall design and its made of quality smooth material.

Ohhhh! I will be sending out 200pcs of Christmas cards to our regular buyers! you know who you are who have been supporting for almost every collections. Thank you so much for your support all these while! To the ones who spread the love of TSW through word of mouth, we can't thank you enough as well. Thank you to all the girls out there!
 I will try my best to finish it asap and send it out by next week. :)

yay! can't wait to launch another new collection this Sunday! XD

STAY TUNED PEEPS!


HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!

Love,
Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Hi, i would like to ask about braces. I want to put braces but i'm worried about the pain. May i know how much you paid for braces? One time payment or can pay by installment? Thanks!
    becca_1909@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey becca! :)

    There are diff types of braces. As for myself, i have a low threshold of pain, hence i chose damon braces with a shorter period of treatment and minimum pain involved. The pain is really endurable and the only uncomfortable part is the tightening cos you will feel pressure when you start to bite but this will only last for 1-2 days for my case. :)

    You might want to read this to know more abt damon braces. http://www.damonbraces.com/

    I will encourage you to go for consultation first before you decide whether you want to wear braces. The orthodontic will advise you if there is any need for extraction. :)

    As for the price, its more to case by case basis. For my case, the total treatment is about $5.8K excluding X-rays and extractions whereas my bf is only $4.5K. We did at NTUC denticare at TPY under Dr Boey! You can google search about her, she has received lots of raves from her patients :)

    Yup! For the first payment, you will have to pay $1.8K upfront and $200 subsequently when you return for adjustment after 2-3 months.

    Hope it helps ! :)

    Its totally worth the long wait :)

    Cheers,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete