Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Advertorial: Candiliciousnails!

Hello! Today marks the last day of the year 2011! It has been a wonderful 2011 with all the loved ones around me and i'm super grateful for that. 2012 will be a better year definitely! :)

In year 2011, i have been struggling with my studies, full time job and TSW at the same time. It was extremely extremely tough and until the month of June, i have decided to let go my full time job which i have been holding on for this job for almost 4 years and put my full focus and commitment on just TSW and studies. 

I'm really glad that i have made the right choice and to date, i didn't regret for what i have done. I have gain more time to rest my body and mind and putting more effort in bringing TSW to the next level.  The business at TSW has been improving for every collection and i managed to come up with more manufactured designs in 2011 (and more to come in 2012!) and i'm really thankful TSW now has a rack space @ Kissjane Bugis Junction since Apr 2011. All this wouldn't have made it without the support and encouragement from all our customers and of course, my awesome bf and sis who have been constantly helping me out whenever they can. THANK YOU! <3 <3

With more time focusing on my studies, i have also managed to pass all my subjects in the previous semester and i'm now in the last semester, seriously can't wait to graduate! :D
I will definitely work extremely hard for my last semester. I will be taking 4 modules at one go and very unfortunately, 2 of my modules clashed. Sigh. Guess i will have to work double hard for my last lap!

Ohhh, i'm also very proud that i have managed to complete my braces journey and extracted 4 wisdom tooth at one go under GA in the month of September. This fear has been with me ever since i started to wear braces and i'm glad its finally over now. 

Another good piece of news is that bf and i have managed to get a house of our own when we signed our contract in July'11 and it should be ready in the beginning of 2014 and if everything goes smoothly, it might be ready in 2013! :D 

I hope 2011 has been a good year for you guys too!

***

Sis and I were invited to Shanice's nail salon and its a home based salon @ Yishun last week! Ladies staying in Yishun, you can now visit this home based nail salon in the comfort of home. Thank you Shanice for the privilege! :)

This is the first time sis and i are going to try out GELISH NAILS! Super excited for it!

The whole room was newly renovated and the whole house is currently under renovation and its almost complete! I love how the simple interior design of the house looks like and it gives me some idea how i would like to design my future house. heh 

So here's a quick look of the room with walls painted in PINK!




The whole room is air-conditioned as well.



Sis and I <3



Shanice did mine first and i choose a simple gelish design with some glitter in between. 


And there's music for some entertainment!


Sis sitting in one corner taking lots of pictures, here's one below.


Trimming my nails first


My face looks extremely tired here cos we just finished a 2 hrs photoshoot before heading here.
I'm so glad that sis took leave on that day so that we can head down for some pampering of nails together.


More pictures below 



Extensive range of colors from OPI



Decided to go for my favourite color BLUE as the tip color



Shanice here!


Applying the first coat of layer


Let it cure for 1 minute


And repeating the steps again





And VOILA! My gelish nails are done! :D


Very satisfied with this color combination and i'm going to try out another set of color on the 19th of January! :) Going with Ziqian this time round since its so near her place. My gelish nails are still in perfect condition even after 1 week! :D


Followed by sis's turn







This is the gelish LED lamp to cure


Sis choose a more wild design with leopard prints



Tada! End results! 



Sis is smiling happily cos she has pretty nails now! :D


This is the first time i visit a home based nail salon and the prices offered are definitely way cheaper as compared to outside! Shanice managed this nail salon alone so its highly recommended to book via appointment before you head down. I booked my next appointment just before CNY and i'm glad i managed to secure the slot as i was told she was almost fully booked till CNY!

If you are interested in visiting Shanice's nail salon, you are in for a treat! :D
Just print it out this voucher and you can enjoy $10 off and its valid till 30/4/2012!
Code: TSWnail 


Its the festive period now and its time to groom your nails with pretty designs on!

Visit her website for more designs to choose from: http://candiliciousnails.blogspot.com/
Contact number: Shanice - 9431 4895
(Wadapps her for fast reply!)


***

X'mas eve was spent with bf and his group of friends for KTV and clubbing thereafter @ Zouk!

Before that, we had our dinner @ MOF @ Bugis Junction.




We are both all dressed up in red and we bought X'mas props along with us for the countdown later! 




MOF desserts are a must try whenever we stepped into MOF!
I love the matcha ice cream best.


Merry Christmas!



Outfit of the day on a X'mas eve!


KTV at TopOne just opposite Bugis Junction. Its my first time visit there and i'm pretty disappointed with the drinks that they served. The lychee juice and tiger beer are all diluted and the beer wasn't very fresh either. There is no remote control in the room and we have to make our way to the tv there to choose our songs. The recent songs are not updated either. We should have headed off to Party world or KBOX instead, given the price we have paid at TopOne. I doubt we will be going to TopOne anymore. 





Left KTV around 1am and we headed off to Zouk for more fun!
So coincidence, my sis is over there @ phuture! :D
We took a lot of pictures using our iphone but all the pictures are too blur, only one picture that is presentable. :(


***

The next day we woke up pretty late @ around 1pm and met a bunch of my secondary school mates @ Marche Vivo outlet! Its been soooooo long since i met them!


Outfit of the day: Angie Embroidery Sundress in Blue (Upcoming TSW label!)
Inspired by Forever 21


Wendy, Sharon and Alvin!


Zheng hao & Lipeng!


The food we ordered


Rosti with Chicken sausage! My favourite of all!
I like to mix it with lotsa of mayonnaise and chili sauce.


Ribs!


Waffles ice-cream, freshly baked with chocolate syrup



I always like to take pictures with the marche cows! heeee



Went for shopping after that and i bought a shirt from uniqlo for bf!


Love this sundress alot and the embroidery is so well-done! It has scallop details at neckline and hem of the dress. Comes with inner lining too. You can wear it in two ways as a spag dress or a tube dress. 
A staple piece when you feel like dressing casually on a weekend or a short getaway! Available in 4 colors! 


I get so excited when i see gingerbread and Santa mascot and i wanted to take photo with them! :P


So cuteeeee!


***

Following the next day, Monday is a public holiday. 
Chiu Ting planned a BBQ dinner @ Safra for her bf's birthday! :)
 We were very honored to be invited there!

Outfit of the day: Ella Colorblocking Sleeves Top in Magenta






Thanks to Denise and Edmund for the X'mas presents! Chef Tony popcorn! :D
This is not the original popcorn we get to see in local cinemas. The tub they used is air tight type and there's instructions on how to open the tub. Its crispy and personally i think its much better than Garrett Popcorn!


And i also get to received 2 birthday pressies from Denise and Chiu Ting! Thank you girls! <3

And that pretty sums up my X'mas long weekend last week!
I will be uploading with more previews for the next upcoming collection on FB soon! Stay tuned!

See you next year in 2012! My lovely readers! :)

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment