Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm back!

HELLO!!! I AM BACK, I AM BACK!! :D

Finally my exams are over and it ended last Thursday. I just realized that blogger has a new layout and i'm still trying to figure it out now. Looks pretty clean and neat this time!

Went to meet my supplier the next day right after my paper ended and managed to spot many new designs that i lurveeeee <3 so that pretty explains why i kept quite a number of items for this collection! :D

EXAM STRESS = RETAIL THERAPY= HAPPY GIRL!

Giving myself more reasons to shop after suffering from exam stress!

Have you checked out our previews on our FB? I spent the whole morning editing the pictures. 
Like & Share to walk away with one outfit for FREE! :D

Love to hold giveaway contests! 

Went for a photoshoot last saturday morning with my sis and since it's still pretty early, we spent the time snapping around using our trusty i-phones.





Shoot ended after 2.5 hr and bf came to pick us up and all of us headed over to Kissjane to stock up new designs! :D

Dear went for his haircut at Jeric and while waiting for him, sis and i went over to JCO to had our usual dosage of yogurt for lunch! 

Sis in our upcoming TSW label (Reversible Printed Top!)
love love love this top and all the prints are specially hand-pick by me.
Decided to manufacture this top into reversible type so that you girls can wear it two times in two different prints depending on your mood that day! :D


In Big Polka Dot Prints!


If you are a fan of fruity prints, choose the cherry and tomato, its really cute! :D
We kept all 4 pieces for ourselves and that's equivalent to 8 printed tops! Awesomeeee!


My Sunday's outfit: 
Reversible Tank Top with Summer shorts in Orange

Kept both colors for the shorts! Love the summer colors and the cutting!



The material of the reversible top is so smooth and comfy! 
And i actually went to the ladies and flip it over and i'm decked in floral prints top! :D


I also kept this multi colors knitted top too! Perfect for casual days!


Finally done with the collage this morning, spot any designs you like? :)

Sis kept Slouchy Knitted Top, Maxi Dress in mint, English Floral Peterpan Top, Paisley Prints Dress, Rainbow knitted Top and Reversible Tops in 4 prints! 


New collection will be up on Tuesday, 8pm! :)

Any questions can be directed to our formspring here


See you ladies! Can't wait to release this collection and send out the parcels to you girls asap so that you girls are able to deck on pretty apparels everyday! :D

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment