Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Monday again and here's a new blog post to start off the week :)

I hope you girls are having a great weekend celebrating Mother's Day!
I spent my weekend photoshooting and spent some time to reply emails while my bf was attending a wedding dinner. 

We headed to Autobac on Sunday to purchase a arm rest for his car, yeahh we managed to look for it! :) 

There wasn't any stock available @ Ubi outlet, hence we travelled all the way down to bukit batok outlet and thanks god there's stock available! Ended our sunday with a fulfilling dinner @ Kovan with his parents. 

My outfit of the day 
Another pair of pretty floral prints shorts coming up tomorrow! :)
Available in 2 floral prints wash and i really love the pastel colors tone. 
Many thanks to my supplier for reserving this pretty piece for me. <3 <3 <3

No doubt, the cutting is really excellent made of awesome material!


A clearer view of the florals prints! Available in S & M Size! I love shorts that are comfortable and not too tight fitting for me plus it's not sheer at all. I'm sure you girls will love this to bits when you have received the parcel! heh :))


While waiting for Ester for photoshoot, i managed to snap before i start steaming the clothes.
I think i'm putting on weight, need to cut down on my food intake and EXERCISE MORE!!! :(


Pretty Ester babe! <3


Here's a sneak peak on our upcoming designs!


Sis's outfit to work on a Friday: Metal Tip Drawstring Dress 

Stocked in this design @ Kissjane and it was sold out during the weekend! We will be stocking in again probably this week! :) 
Do drop by our racks as we have updated our racks with tons of upcoming new arrivals! 


Back to sneaks! We will be launching tomorrow @ 8pm! :)
Our usual launch date. Do hop over to our FB page here to catch the full previews!
Also, to celebrate our 150th collection, we are giving away 5 outfits to 5 lucky winners and additional 3 lucky winners will walk away with $15 TSW vouchers! :D :D

More reasons to share the love with us! heh <3


I have been waiting for this design to arrive and finally it's due to launch! :D
Design exclusive to TSW and it's available in 3 colors. The neatly cut out details are to die for!
The workmanship is really good and it's made of quality chiffon and you will be happy to know that it's not sheer at all. YAY!


Here's a close up of the pretty cut out details.


This pair of wash florals high waist shorts needs no introduction ya?
If you love this floral prints, don't miss this! 


Crochets are so IN this season! I'm so gonna keep this in both colors as the cutting of this pair of shorts makes me look slimmer and most importantly it looks equally nice when tuck in due to the thick waist band. Available in Black too!


Here's another Maxi Dress for the maxi lovers! 
It comes with a matching sash to tie around the waist. Extremely comfy as well! :D


Our manufactured label this week!
A laser cut out basic top available in 4 colors: Navy Blue/Cream/Coral/Mint Green

An inspiration from ASOS and we made it into a top version as a basic top to match with your printed bottoms or work pants or skirts! Go really well with shorts for casual weekend.

Made of quality thick polyester cotton material that won't crease at all :D
Comes with a side zip for easy wearing as well. All colors are non-sheer including the cream. 


Cheery colors for summer season! 


Clean cut out details at neckline and back. 



My outfit of the day: Laser Cut Out Top in Navy Blue



Avengers night with Apple <3

I haven got a chance to catch this movie and Apple was asking me if i wanted to catch Avengers last Thursday as she managed to get two gold class movie tickets for FREE!

HAHA! GOLD CLASS!!! OMGGGG!

Both of us didn't try gold class before so we didn't want to waste the tickets and catch the movie @ Vivo! We are so excited and extremely looking forward to the movie! We are sure it's gonna be awesome with thick blankets available to keep us warm, meat balls, fried shrimps, popcorns and juices!

Most importantly, we are able to relax ourselves and stretch our legs at our comfort!
I'm almost fell into a deep sleep while watching the movie cos it's too comfy! heh 


M&M chocolate to welcome us!


Both of us relaxing ourselves while waiting for the movie to start.



Love the movie avengers, love my companion and i love love love the movie theatre!

& to make it better, Apple and Jo sent me home all the way to my place. 

Thank you for making my thursday an awesome one!!! <3

Before i end off this entry, here's my newly purchased key necklace today! 
Love the pretty floral prints and the heart shape! Got it @ only 10 bucks <3 


Hope to see you girls tomorrow @ 8pm! :)

Backorders for Reversible Tank Top in Painterly & Polka Dots Prints & Slouchy Knitted Tops are OPEN! :) Do place your orders if you would like to get a piece :)

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment