Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sneaks!

HAPPY TUESDAYYYY!!!!

Spent the whole day doing the things that i have been wanting to do it desperately! 

- PACK MY ROOM
- WASH CLOTHES
- SORTING OUT RECEIPTS
- DOCUMENTATION FOR TSW
- DISCARD UNUSED STUFFS

i managed to complete all! Super satisfied and now my room is so neat.

but i have yet to pack my wardrobe which i believed it will take hours to complete it.

I have so many clothes EXCLUDING my sis one and i'm thinking to open a flea and clear it all at one go! But i didn't have the time to do it :(
Should i hold a flea?
One of the main reason to hold flea is to clear my wardrobe so that i will only need to bring some clothes once i'm staying over @ my bf house from OCT onwards. haha

Speaking of which, i still can't believe i'm getting married in Oct this year.
Still not feeling excited yet and i need to start thinking for my bridesmaid dresses and send them for manufacturing! 

If you have any pretty bridesmaid inspirations or dresses, please email me k?
I don't want convertible series! haha

***

I just posted sneaks up on our facebook page and here's a couple of my favourites launching this coming thursday! Marked your calendar k! :D

Studded Shirt in Black / Glitter Gold Bandage Skirt (Restocked) / Braided Flap Over Bag 


My favourite blouse of all! Zara inspired one :D
Even the textured fabric is the same. Gonna keep this in both colors for myself and August also kept this in white! 




Crochet blouse that goes well with almost anything! Available in 3 colors :)


I love mustard and i kept this color! If you bought the previous version braided bucket bag, the quality is the same, made of good leather material.


I'm trying to launch more designs per collection but sometimes the shipment is not here yet and it will a weekly launch instead of bi-weekly launch.

Some of you emailed me that why there isn't any self manufactured designs ever since we moved to .com. The main reason is because i wanted to focus on the new website and ensure that everything went smoothly and i didn't have much time to discuss manufactured designs with my suppliers :(
Most of my time was spent on liaising with the technical team for website improvements and it can take hours to solve one small issue. Its really tiring to follow up this error and follow by another one.
Really glad that its now over and i can fully focus on my manufactured labels. For those who are keen, our manufactured designs will start streaming in in the month of May and some designs are back in new colors due to popular demand! :D

I have also just submitted tons of designs today as well and i really can't wait to try on the samples.
If you have any designs that you would like us to manufacture, you can email us too! 

Instagram pictures below, you can follow me @jamie1612.


Ordered POLAR water dispenser for our office! YEAH VERY HAPPY cos we can have hot/cold water in office. No need to boil myself anymore. Yes, i'm so lazy. 


With my pretty model August and i really love her current short hair. So refreshed, don't you think so? ;)

Dinner @ Sakae Sushi after 3 hours of photoshoot and we were famished by then!


In NERD TEE that day and i love such casual tees! 


Another one of my #ootd posted last week!


Have a good mid week all!



Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment