Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Back!

I'm finally back updating this space!

I was in hongkong from 6th to 13th April for my pre-wedding shoot and i didn't expect the shoot was so fun! Mainly is due to the superb good weather that didn't make me perspire at all for the whole day. I love this kind of weather and it brightens up my mood instantly! :)

Will be choosing the photos this coming sat and i SERIOUSLY can't wait to see how the photos turn out to be. I REALLY HOPE its decently taken. haha!

Gonna choose 40 poses out of all the pictures and i'm crossing my fingers that i won't spend additional money to purchase additional poses. 

Spent almost a week in HK and its really boring especially when you didn't travel out of HK.
So, most of the days we are in HK and another day in Macau.
I really wanted to visit shenzhen or zhu hai but my bf's parents who are travelling with us didn't want to go as they think that its pretty dangerous to head over there :((

Is that so? 

Will blog about my hk trip soon!

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment