Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Friday, June 14, 2013

HK Travelogue Day (Gown Fitting Day)

hi guys!!! Life has been pretty hectic for me for the past few days and i didn't have much time to sit down in front of the comp and blog. How i wish i have more than 24 hrs each day to complete my to-do list yet to be done. 

Anyway, its friday today and i decided to continue my HK travelogue! I know it has been a while since the first post is up! :/

The second day is my gown fitting day and we woke up pretty early to prepare ourselves so that we can reach kowloon station by 11am. (P/S: I'm going for my gown fitting later at 3pm for my actual day! Hoping that i can find my favourite gown later! *prays*)

Breakfast at DA JIA LE! Its just opp our hotel we stayed.
The breakfast over there is da bomb! I love having my breakfast there especially their Chu Qian Yi Ding Mian! :D


Our hotel building




Our sleepy face




Our nearest station from the hotel is Jordan and there's so many restaurants located around the area, do remember to pop by Jordan for a day dinner or breakfast!


We reached there pretty early like 10 plus in the morning. I gave them a call so that they can fetch us early to France Bridal! :D


I'm so excited to see how the France Bridal Shop looks like! It just a short walking distance from the train station.



And we are here after 5-10 mins walk!



Guess what? We did a mini photoshoot there using our camera! Geez
I remember this area is part of the photoshoot background when i was flipping the albums taken by other couples during the last few months. So i thought why not we took a few shots there since we won't be having any chance doing a shoot here as our locations are all outdoors.












The gown fitting took like 30 mins only and sad to say, the choices for the gowns wasn't alot in HK.
So disappointed :((
In the end, i managed to choose one 1 white color, 1 lilac and 1 tiffany blue color.

If you ask me, i wouldn't recommend to shoot at HK for your wedding photoshoot. The choices are really limited and the kind of style is not really what i want. Please opt for Taiwan if you are choosing between HK and Taiwan, i believe Taiwan will be much better and cheaper compared to HK.

We were almost tempted to have our wedding shoot again in Taiwan but we didn't do so in the end. 
haha!

Lunch @ Ho Tim Wan after gown fitting. We were damn famished by then! :(






Spent my whole afternoon doing mani/pedi at Mongkok to prepare myself for the photoshoot on Monday!



This is the address if you are keen :)


I was really surprise to see that they use machine to remove my gelish instead of soaking!
Singapore nail salons should really implement this! So much faster yo!!!



And that's pretty sum up my Day 2 in HK. 

Have a fabulous friday everyone! :)
Will be back soon!

Love,
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie,

    May I check with you where did you get the black boots from? Thank you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete