Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Updates!

Some pictures i managed to retrieve from my I-phone! Been having lots of problem retrieving it for the past few months and i'm glad the problem is solved! I got tons of very random pictures to post it up here. heh

so here's a few i took during one of those days i had dinner with Jocelyn :)
We had Marche for dinner at 313 and we love the waffle with ice-cream !!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Will be meeting Jocelyn for lunch tomorrow and i shall pass her my manufactured top (Rainie Sexy V neck Top) she purchase from me. Thank you for your support, really melts my heart :) I'm sure you will love this to bits! I'm loving all the 3 colors!

Shall post up the pictures as soon as i got it from my sister! :D

One of the weekend, met up with Valerie for shopping! its been so long we met and i'm missing her so much.

A very fulfilling weekend with my love ones and dear came and pick me up and off we went for dinner at Heavens Loft.

Till then! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment