Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jaybee!

Late night blogging!

Here's a short post before i hit the sack. I just came back from JB, our usual weekly routine to JB to pump petrol and wash car plus late dinner over at the usual place.

Spent my morning with my supplier and lunch with Evon and yay, i can eat my all-time-favourite
CP Mee Hoon Kuey!

Yes, i always opted for the dried one but i thought today i should order the soup one since i'm still recovering from the surgery and i have been avoiding cold drinks from now on. :(

Tuesday's OOTD

Studded Tank Top & Mid-Waist Shorts in Neon Green both from The Stage Walk
This is my second time wearing this studded tank top and i'm still loving how comfy it is and its so easy to match with almost any bottoms, contemplating if i should keep the black one as well. 


Back to office and spent the whole afternoon packing the massive amount of parcels including backorders that have arrived today. 
Thanks to my dear bf who is so sweet to drop by the office and help me drop it @ Singpost! :')

Managed to hang up all the new designs to be launch very soon!

Check out our manufactured bustier dress (First 3 pieces) with printed bottoms coming up! I'm super in love with this piece and i can't wait to wear it out this saturday :D

If you are looking for knitted wears and peplum tops, we have tons of them coming up!
Take a sneak peak below.


Changed into one of my favourite knitted top while waiting for my bf.
Really like this color combi alot and its so comfy to wear :D
A keeper for me!

 


My oversized worm office slippers, still loving it!


YAY to more flats! Coming to you this Sunday! :D
I fell in love with this @ first sight and i decided to bring it in. It's made of suede leather material and its uber comfy i promised. Definitely a keeper for me!

I'm sure you will love it!!!! XD




Back to JB earlier on, no jam at causeway. Shiok!

This is the usual place we went for our car wash @ Amazing Shine. FREE WIFI LEH



Can't resist to take a close up of the details.


:*)


I haven had anything for dinner since lunch and went to our usual place to have our dinner. As usual, its wan ton mee & Lok Lok! 

AI-YU BING for drink, MUST TRY! Super refreshing!





They are so generous with the wan ton, like almost 10 in it! lol



YUMMY!!!

Tomorrow will be having 2 photoshoots, one in the noon and night.
 Can't wait to show my models all the new designs! heh 
Good night, will be back for more :)


Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment