Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Monday, November 22, 2010

Nakhon Kitchen

It’s a brand new week again!

I feel extremely tired for the past few days ever since I came back from HCM. I think I need at least 2-3 days of ample rest at home before I start work. Nonetheless, I managed to do up another new collection last night, spent like approximately 4-5 hours editing the collage and drafting the entry. For the recent sales post, I’m thankful that I received help from my sis and mum helping me to pack the parcels at wee hours of the night, just in time to mail all the parcels on Saturday!

As for the latest collection, all parcels will be mailed out on tue morning ya :)

I’m feeling Monday blue and its back to work again. Yet another weekend is over. Time really flies during the weekend but not during working hours. -.-

Good food to share here :)

Been to this authentic thai food place located at Kovan last Saturday for dinner. Finally, we managed to persuade ourselves to queue up; apparently there is always queue even at 5pm in the evening. The prices are really reasonable as compared to those restaurants rates. Most importantly, the food is simply luscious! Go try it if you are staying around this area!

We ordered Thai Mango Salad for our appetizer, Chicken wrapped with pandan leaves, Tom Yum Seafood Soup, Kang Kong served with Balachan, Pineapple Rice and a plate of chicken serve with braised meat sauce I guess? Can’t remember the exact name but it’s nice!

Oh ya do also remember to try the Thai Milk Tea! We queue for a total of 30 mins to be seated down and the service there is really good.

Our bill came up to only 41 bucks!

Nakhon Kitchen
#01-341, Blk 212
Hougang Street 21, S(530212)
(+65) 6286 8785
Mon - Sun: 12pm - 10pm

*

I will be meeting my sis after work for photo shoot and to view more samples for our manufactured designs! My sis brought all the fedoras that I managed to buy it from HCM for photo shoot later. I can’t wait to see her wearing those lovely hats. It’s going to be a long day for me before I can hit the sacks tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment