Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Eyelash Perm

MY EXAMS ARE OVER OVER OVER!!!

HORRAY! AND NOW IT’S BACK TO MY USUAL WORKING LIFESTYLE.

Back to 8.30am to 5.30pm day job and weekly launch of new arrivals @ thestagewalk!

Can’t wait to unveil all the new designs coming up for the next few collections! :)

Went for photo shoot on the day my last paper ended, shoot more than 50 designs at one go. Amazingly, my sister and I don’t feel tired at all even though our shoot ended at around 11.15pm. 3 hours shoot in total.

Taken in the studio, new sunflower props!


A very comfy romper with sheer soft chiffon sleeves that we love. My sis wore this to work today!


Thanks god its Thursday today and tomorrow is the start of our long weekend! :D :D
Will be meeting Ziqian in town for dinner, been months since I last met her.

*

I went for eyelash perming with Apple on Tuesday. Didn’t get to try this before so I thought I should give it a try to see how the results will be like.
Apparently, Apple told me we did once before during our secondary school days at one of the random roadshow when eyelash perming was just introduced. But I can’t remember at all. Laughsss!

Anyway, here’s two of our very unglam peektures we took during the whole process.



Enjoy the long weekend girls! Next update will most probably be launched on Sunday, 9pm! Crossing my fingers that I can finish up the post! :)

Love,
Jamie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment