Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Back from HCM trip!

Hello!!!

I’m back to Singapore on Sunday night and despite after 2 days, I’m still feeling so restless and still suffering from leg cramps due to the tunnels I have been. I reached home at almost mid-night and slept around 1am and woke up at 630am for work. Terrible! Not even a day rest and only half of my luggage is unpacked. Urghhh! Thanks god for the public holiday tmr!

It’s my second company trip with my colleagues and this HCM trip is yet another awesome one. It feels really different when we are travelling in a big group with our tour guide plus coach provided. It’s a 3 days 2 nights trip and all the 3 meals are provided daily without paying out from our own pocket money. Cool~

We have been to lots of historical places where they held the Vietnam War, watch puppet show (my very first time), been to Ban thant Market like 3-4 times (most of our items we bought from there), shopping malls like parkson and the last day free & easy for us.

Here are some photos I managed to extract out from our company shared photo folder:

The Water Puppet Show


At Ban Thanht Market








The mini waffles selling along the streets


Never ending heavy traffic. Heard from the tour guide that you need not have a license to ride a bike. Everyone can ride and it only cost US$400 to owe a bike. How cheap! 

The traffic is damn horrible, you can get to see cars coming in the opp direction on the same lane!






A group picture taken in the airport before we depart :)


Another group picture with our company banner



Will upload my photos from my camera soon k!

I can’t wait to visit Salon Vim tomorrow to touch up my messy hair and I need to apply mask tonight to rejuvenate my face. I have so many things to do again but so little time.

Intended to launch a new collection tonight but unexpectedly, I fell asleep last night at about 9pm. Damn sleepy with only 5hrs of sleep after I came back. I might be doing a sales post this week so watch out for the mailers k? Price starting from $5 to $12 only! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment