Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Monday, November 29, 2010

Updates!

This week is going to be a week of horror mainly because my exam results will be released THIS THURSDAY!

Damn scared and I got no confident in passing for 2 papers. Hope miracle will happen this time.

In a wink of any eye, it’s going to be December and soon school re-open will commence. Time really flies. December is a month of festive seasons and Shirlyn and I will be the birthday girls! :D

It’s a BIG day for my sis as she is turning 21st on the 10th of Dec! Unfortunately, she got a paper on that day and thus, will be celebrating at MBS during the weekend, nonetheless, still looking forward to the day of celebration!

Here are some pictures taken from my i-phone for the past week :)

In town to buy a gift before we head over to house warming.




Taken during lunch with Ying Ting



One of those days we went to IKEA to get a cabinet to store my stocks. Bought 2 sets instead as I wanted to stack the stocks vertical upwards to increase more space for my room. Moreover, more of our manufactured designs are arriving soon so its time to save some space for it before it gets messy again. Its time to pack the stocks neatly probably I will do it tonight before school reopens.



Tomorrow, I will be going for my dental appointment during lunch time and this time round, I’m kind of worried. Hope everything is fine and my teeth are not that weak.

Love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment