Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Totally not in the mood to work these few days as X’mas is nearing and tomorrow is X’mas eve alr! Hohoho~
All my colleagues in my dept will be on leave and I’m the only one to be at work tmr, thanks god it’s only half day!

Time really flies and I’m pretty looking forward to 2011 as I have so many plans coming up ahead and anticipating completing them.

Earlier on in the office, we are distributing X’mas presents to our fellow colleagues and I can’t wait to open up the present one by one.

We had our CFO farewell last night at Mitsui House somewhere at Tanglin Hill and the X’mas buffet was really good!





Taken with our CFO who is leaving RSA soon

AWS bonus and December’s salary all pay out together today and yay, an increase in my bank account. :)

Anyway, there won’t be any new updates this coming weekend as we are taking a one week break during this festive season!

However, do look out for our next promotion coming up during the last week of December and we might probably squeeze out yet another affordable SALES post! :D

So do join our mailing list to be notified early!


*

Haven been being myself lately, something unexpected happen last Sunday and up till now, I have yet to overcome it.
It’s really infuriating to let this thing happen especially at this jolly season whereby everyone should be happy and enjoying this happy season.
I’m in the verge of giving up but somehow I’m still holding on to it tightly. I’m really at a loss.
Things you done don’t get appreciated and instead the unexpected things actually happen in real life.

My eyes are extremely swollen since Sunday and I am getting tired of all these…

I need a good break, a good rest to get this out of my mind. I hate this feeling and this is the worst stage I have experience in 2010.

Love,
Jamie :(

No comments:

Post a Comment