Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sneak previews for #102! :D

Been a whole two weeks since i logged in this space. Had been extremely busy with my daily work and school has started this week. Schooling everyday after work is killing me badly. 

2011 is not a good start for me. My grandma passed away on the 3rd of Jan'11 and its so saddening when i hear this. Till now, i still can't accept the fact that she has left us. Just on that day she passed away, we went to her place and i touched her face, her hands, the body was feeling so cold and her face turns green. I can see blood that was dried on the bed which was flowing out from her ears before she died. I regretted again that i'm not with her to say a last good bye to her and to care for her during the last few days.

We didn't meet often as we stayed quite a distance away but i get to meet her twice per year and the moments that i spend with my grandma is just so memorable.

Try to wake her up so many times but to no avail :(
I regretted i should have visited her frequently despite i'm busy with my work. sigh~
Everything is too late by the time you get to realize to treasure the people around you.

The wake took 5 days to end and i went down with my sis everyday and the last day staying over to "SOU YE". 

Ah Ma is my angel on earth and I LOVE YOU, you are so special always.
Your memories will always live on within me and i hope i will meet you again in another world :)

*

Alright, that aside and here are some of the sneak previews coming up tonight! :D

For a full preview, you may check out our FB page here! 

Our next manufactured label is here! 

Venice Draped Front Dress

I'm extremely mad in love with this dress, worn it out immediately the next day once i collected the stocks from my supplier. This is the favorite manufacture piece to date and we kept all colors for ourselves! :D 

Some of our friends already started to inform us to reserve a piece for them. Kudos to Angie who had done such a good job in making this piece of dress so lovely and perfect.

The cross overlapping flaps was sewn with excellent workmanship and the soft pleats are done so strategically aligned. Awwww!! Not to forget the pleated details at one side of shoulder too :)

As for the material used definitely it won't disappoint you. This piece of dress is made of thick lycra with full inner lining even the top portion is fully lined. I was wearing a dark inner wear in cream and its totally not sheer at all. awesomeeee :)


My sister worn this out yesterday to work and dinner with her gfs! :)
She is so loving the coastal blue shade heh and told me she wanna wear this shade first before me ;)




Love the overlapping front details too, so unique!


As Inspired from a high fashion label !
The model is so chioooo :) 


We are keeping the soft coral shade for CNY! :D
don't miss this, we assured you will love this dress to bits like us! :D

Next, we have this one shoulder frills dress in two gorgeous shade.
Still contemplating which color to keep for ourselves!


And this lace insert tube dress is not to be missed as well! 
The lace details is so beautifully made, and material used is of excellent thick structured cotton material.
This piece of dress looks so expensive in real life.



For those who are looking for tops to wear during CNY, this is the piece to get!
Comes in coastal blue as well! :)
We love the unique neckline and back! 


And many more designs to be launched tonight! :)

We shall see you girls tonight, can't waittt! :) muackkk

*

My latest love: Classic Double C Chanel Necklace

Have been waiting for the stocks to arrive and finally i managed to get it! :)
yeahhh, thank you dear for the bday pressie! 



Have a great sunday ! 

LOVE LOVE
Jamie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment