Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Saturday, March 12, 2011

F.R.I.D.A.Y

Its 1.08am now and surprisingly i'm not sleepy at all due to the fact its FRIDAY!

Went for our company gathering earlier on at Tanah Merah Country Club and lucky me, won $120 capital vouchers from the lucky draw prizes! :D :D


My boss won a set of WII SPORTS, thank goodness i didn't get this cos this was my lucky draw prize last year and till now, i didn't have the time to play all the games.

The banquet hall was extremely cold and i was freezing for the past 3 freaking hrs! :(



With diana





Outfit of the day: Oversized Sleeves Knit Dress in Grey

I'm loving the oversize slouchy knit dress, its so comfy and easy to thrown on for any occasions and its perfect for your all time buffets! 

This is unbelievable, its my first knit dress to date and i'm gonna keep all the colors for myself! :)

Comes in 3 colors: Navy Blue, Classic Black and Heather Grey!

Coming up in the next collection! 

Tell me you like it? pretttyyy! :D


*

Impromptu Trip to JB last Saturday right after my afternoon lecture.

Met up with Denise and Edmund in the evening and the causeway route was so jammed !!

that's the cons for driving to JB, but food is extremely nice!

Specially love the chicken wings and crabs!



Can't remember the name of the drink and there's sour plum in it, its extremely refreshing! 

highly recommended! 






Here's come the food





Next we headed to 786 for car wash






Spotted a new shopping mall located near Holiday Plaza. Hopefully dear can figure out the route to the new shopping mall (urgh, can't remember the shopping mall name)

*

Its finally the weekend and i'm sure in a wink of any eye, it will be MONDAY soon!

Set some targets for myself that ought to be completed by this weekend

- Complete 2 project assignments
- Outdoor Shoot on Sunday as i have no time to head to studio shoot during weekdays :(
- Do a launch on Sunday night, hopefully i'm in time to complete the launch.
- Pack all the stocks neatly - its in a completely mess now !

Hopefully i'm able to complete especially my assignments! 

give me more strength!! :(

that aside, TSW will be joining Kiss Jane's Family during end of March @ Bugis Junction outlet!

My sister and i are extremely excited ! 

Our first retail selling space in town and we are going to put in lots of effort stocking up lots of exclusive designs only available in Kiss Jane! 

Do also expected more of our manufactured items coming very soon!! Saw a couple of samples of the designs and awww, its so prettyyy!!! 

Will be meeting Kiss Jane tomorrow to sign the contract and payment and to finalize everything :)

Official Opening Date: 1st of April 2011

I believe it would be a BIG BLAST @ KISS JANE! 

Do support us k? :*)
love you girls! thank yew!

Check out our NEW banner done by Shirlyn! 

so awesome!! GOOD JOB sis! 
You are working very hard this time round heh ;)


This will also be our logo @ kiss jane! 

I hope you girls like the designs that we have brought in thus far.

More pretty apparels coming soon, can't wait to launch ! 

Alrightyy, time for me to hit the sacks, heading to sch tomorrow morning for 3 hrs law lecture.

Take care girls! :)

Love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment