Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Photo Booth!


Finally finally finally, i'm done with my OB assignment!

I have been facing the same word for the last 5 days - Diversity and diversity and diversity!
EEeeeekkkkksss! 

The weightage is pretty high - 35% and its an individual assignment and i have to cancel this week launch to complete it! So sorry girls to make you wait and anticipate for it! :(

To make up for it, i will be releasing two self-manufactured labels next week! :DD

Here's a mini sneak preview before i head to bed!

Upcoming self manufactured label - Shirlyn Pleated Cami Top available in 4 colors! 
I named it shirlyn cos its her favourite top now on her list! 





Close up of details
Love the excellent workmanship! The pleats are so nicely done! :)


Worn the orange color to Desaru
(will blog about my road trip to Desaru soon!)


It's a long day tomorrow in school, 2 consecutive lectures from 12pm to 630pm! :<

I will be back for more! 

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment