Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Buffet @ Senki Japanese Restaurant

Time flies and this week marks the last week of August!

I will be leaving to BKK in 3 days time! Super excited again! This time round i'm travelling with Ziqian! <3

Its a pretty short trip, leaving on Friday morning and i will be back on Sunday noon!

*

Yesterday, met up with Apple for lunch and we had some fun playing with PhotoBooth!
I look damn retarded in the first photo, don't u think so? muahahaha!


Went for my first appointment at Musee for my ipl underarm and signed the $138 package with unlimited sessions per year. The interval for every session is 2 months so in total there are 6 sessions in a year. 

In fact, this is not my first time trying out IPL underarm, previously i'm was with Dr BC NG over at Goldhill Plaza near Novena. There's no package price and i have to pay $107 incl. of GST for every session. So, i have been continuously going for 4-5 sessions already but the hair still will grow, just that its much finer now as compared to the first time. Hence, i think i should discontinue my IPL with Dr BC NG since i still need to pay $107 for every session and i might as well sign a package with Musee for unlimited sessions right? urghhhh!!! I'm wasting a lot of money on IPL underarm, a difference of $500. 

I even recommended Dr BC NG to Ziqian and she is experiencing the same issue as me as well and i think its her 3rd session in 1 month time. I feel so bad! :<

That aside, Musee service is really good! Thumbs up for it! I chose the outlet at Millenium Walk since my bf is working at that area! 

There's a free mirror for you when you sign up the package! :)

*

Buffet @ Senki Japanese Restaurant with bf and Mich!

Both of us worn maxi dress that evening! Love this orangey maxi dress i got from BKK!

Went to fetch Mich first before we head to town for buffet! Weee :>




Thankfully there's no queue at all. Mich had already booked reservation in advance.



While waiting for the food to served




My favourite Salmon! Extremely thick and fresh.









Second attempt with better lighting






This mango salad is a must have, we kept ordering 3-4 times till we are satisfied! heh :P




Next, we headed to ALPS Cafe for some singing session and chilling out




I need to go for a haircut soon before i leave for BKK this friday! :>

I will be back with more previews for tomorrow launch so check out this space again! 

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment