Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sneak previews for #125! :D


Hello babes! 

Preview is slightly early as i will be undergoing wisdom tooth surgery tomorrow morning. 
Feeling so nervous now, its my first time and i really hope i won't experience any pain after the numb goes off. Gonna extract 4 at one go and i will be put to sleep. 

My dr is Sylvia Tay and i spent a day reading forums like cozycot and flowerpod and there's so many good reviews about her. Hope it goes the same case for me too! I will share my experience here once its over k? :)

Alright, back to previews now!

Managed to edit all the photos so that i can have a good rest after the surgery and launch on Wed night as usual. Its gonna be a very yummy collection with lots of pretty goodies up for grab!

Our next upcoming manufactured label - Ruffles Crochet Top inspired by Marc Jacobs!
One of my fav design to date! <3
This design has been flying off our racks at kissjane and we have received many compliments from our customers! :D


Here's our own version!
Lovely crochet details at ruffles hem (very sweet!)
Comes with inner lining (thick) so its not sheer for all colors even for the white color! :D
Also comes with a side zip for easy wearing!



You can also choose to tug in to your flare skirts for work! Extremely versatile!


Worn this yesterday to NEX!
Spot my new ipad casing (Angry Bird) i bought from BKK! :P


Here's the back view!
We especially add on tie ribbon at back for a more girly look! 
You can always cut the sash away if you find it redundant :)


As seen on Shirlyn
Looks great when tug in or out, you choose! :)



Shirlyn In Grey

She pair it up with black pants for work one of the days!



I haven got a chance to wear the turquoise out! Its a really cheery color that you won't get to see it commonly! Choose this color if you do not own something similar. 

New designs to be included in this collection as well!

Rainbow Cardigan!!! 
This cardigan is love at first sight! I knew i had to share with you girls! :D
Received many requests from my friends to reserve this piece! 


Notice the drawings on my sis face? haha
There's a little heart shape at her nose :P 


But i refused to have any drawing to draw on my face. muahaha
Photo-taking with Jenny right after the shoot and we took a cab home tgt! :>



 Here's another design i adore as much too!
How not to resist such pretty and colorful prints? 


I have also added new belts design in this collection! 
A very vintage design and check out the lovely heart design at the tip of the belt. Damn awesome right? One of my favourite as well and i kept both colors for myself! :D



Alright, i think its time for me to rest and get myself prepared for tomorrow surgery.

I have to fast from 12am onwards (including water!) and my appt is 10.30am tomorrow.

SO SCARY!!!! :'(

At the same time, i hope it will be over soon cos i have been waiting for this day since 3 months ago!
Dr Sylvia Tay is too popular and tomorrow is the earliest slot i managed to get.

Well, all the best for myself and i need to be brave just like the rest of the girls out there who have done!
They can do it and so can i! :)

Questions can be directed to here: http://formspring.me/thestagewalk

Much love,
Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Remember to prepare cold packs! I removed four at one go too. It really depends on your body but i know the cold packs are really important. Frozen peas make excellent cold packs. Leave them on right after the surgery. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your advice! I'm doing good and i didn't experience any pain right after my surgery and even when the numb goes off! It was a relieve to me! I'm really glad that i have completed the whole of my "braces" journey!

    I'm going to remove my stitches tomorrow! :>

    ReplyDelete