Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

River Island A Lined Skirt

It's the last week of September which also indicates that my exams are approaching very soon!
I need to mug really hard this time since i had quit my full time job, else my bf will start to nag at me everyday. I'm currently left with 3 major projects (Auditing, Small Business and OB) to be submitted on this and next saturday. I will be going for my enrollment this thursday as well! :(
Praying hard that i can pass all 3 modules at one go so that i can complete my degree by May 2012! 

So this is what i have been eating while i do my projects to keep me awake! 


Scallop Prints Top - My favorite top to date!
Trust me, I bet you will love this when you see and feel this piece in real life, the prints actually makes me look slimmer and most importantly hides my bulges perfectly :D
So happy when i see this top at my suppliers and it was love at first sight for me! You like it? 


Slight puff sleeves, one of the reason why i like this top. 
I have been wearing it out 2 times already! :P



This top came just in time and i'm able to match with my manufactured skirt. I was jumping around happily and even started to imagine how it will look like at my suppliers side. So, if you are wondering what to match with this skirt, we have it prepared for you! :D



haha, i can't help to emphasize again how much i love this top :P
Also goes well with bright colored bottoms! 

If are wondering where we get our inspiration for the River Island Skirt, see below image i have extracted from Cleo magazine! Its retailing at $79 @ River Island currently! :O


Very satisfied with this label, our first manufactured skirt! 
Available in S and M Size too! 
The A line cutting is so flattering and the fabric used is really good! Comes with inner lining too! 

We had especially choose the gold buttons to match it, here's a close up of it.



Available in 3 colors for you to choose from:


Spot our guest model in this collection - Shi Hui
She's one of my sister's best friend, a very sweet and demure lady.
Both of them had so much fun during the 2 hrs shoot and being the photographer, i had a hard time multi-tasking at the same time. haha, my bf never fail to fetch us home after a tiring shoot. :*)


I have uploaded a full preview on facebook and currently there's an ongoing promotion! 
Like and share Album #127 and 5 lucky fans will be randomly choose and walk away with a $15 The Stage Walk Voucher! :D 
Can't wait to announce the winners on Friday! So exciting!! 

Here's a couple of pictures as seen on my sister when she worn to work and i haven got the chance to wear it out yet :(







Finally finally, i managed to source a white blazer!
Have been looking for a white blazer all these while and very glad that i found it!
Its made of quality linen, perfect for work or simply match it with your shorts.


Close up of the buttons


Received many emails from customers to bring in more cardigans ever since we launched our Rainbow Love Cardigan! So, do look out for 3 different prints of cardigans in the next few collections! :D

Here's one very girly cardigan to be released in #127!


Sis trying to act like a school girl and she buttons all the buttons up LOL

Speaking of the buttons, the buttons are pretty unique and it has a crystal clear polishing look.
Don't you love the unique knitted collar details? 


Alright, i'm done with the preview! 

Collection #127 will be released on Wednesday, 8.30pm! See you girls! :D
Any question can be directed to my formspring account, you can locate it at the left bar!

Good night girls! 

P/S: We have stocked in lots of manufactured goodies on our Kiss Jane rack @ Bugis, go have a look and try it on! :)

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment