Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Monday, September 19, 2011

Pictures from I-Phone!

Its a brand new week again and i'm actually counting down to October cos by the first week of Oct, all projects are submitted and we can start preparing for our exams.

3 more major projects assignment to go! :<

I was looking through my i-phone photos today and realized there's so many photos not uploaded so i thought i will just upload here instead.

Headed to Suntec City last Friday to accompany bf for lunch and doing my assignment @ Starbucks while waiting for him to end work! 



Taking a short break before he went back for work
I started to miss my 8-5 full time job whenever i see my bf and sis working! hahaha! :D
I used to be very discipline and woke up @ 6.30am every morning but now i can't, the earliest timing i'm able to wake up is 8am! Gosh, i really need to buck up and stop nua-ing on my bed.


Apple came down to find me so that i can go for toilet break! lol


One of my outfit i worn to school on last Saturday


Went for a movie after school @ Cineleisure! 
SMURFSSS!
Decided to catch this movie since i have been playing Smurf Village on Ipad! 

Guess what, while we are heading to the carpark, we spotted a group of mini smurfs on the grass!




So cute right?  

Then the next day, my bf wadapp me that this is his collection of smurfs!
I didn't know he kept it for so many years since he was young, almost 15 years history. :O


PAPA!


Went to get this Ipad casing @ STAGE for bf as he is a BIG fan of Xiao Zhu!


My all time fav dried Mee Hoon Kuey & Po Pian @ CP!



My Sweetheart Pleats Dress in Magenta! <3
Extremely happy that one of our customer bought this design in Sunshine Yellow for Bridemaid Dresses! :>


New cafe in SIM new building


Tried Chicken Soup with Corn and it was not up to expectation. 
The soup is not thick enough though. :(


Udders Ice-Cream @ Serangoon Gardens with BF!


Red Mango



Had a couple of self-shots since we are left with 20 mins during photo-shoot.


My SIM project-mates, taken @ new building!


If you are wondering what's the next manufactured label, we will most probably be launching a skirt this time round inspired from River Island! :D

As for this week launch, we will be having a SEASON SALES & What's Available! 
You won't want to miss this sales ! 

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment