Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Drowning in Projectsss

Firstly, i would like to thank all my lovely customers who have sent me wishes for speedy recovery and sending me emails to provide me with recommendations and advice on what i should i do to prevent from swelling. You girls are really sweet! <3

I have fully recovered and i will be removing my stitches tomorrow morning (my appt is 9.48am, damn early!). And that pretty marks the end of my "braces" journey. Finally, i have managed to clear the last stage - removed all 4 wisdom tooth! YEAH! VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED i tell you! :P

okay, back to preview now, very excited to launch this collection cos there are so many pieces i kept for myself! 

The next manufactured label on the list!

My Sweetheart Pleats Dress! 
The pleats are so neatly done and colors of the dress are so sweet! Don't you think so? ;)
Love the cutting of this dress and it hides our tummy well! 
I'm going to wear the Magenta to a wedding this sat!


Its also perfect for a weekend brunch or date with your bf! :)

Shirlyn kept Sunshine Yellow, Magenta and Coral! 




Straps are adjustable! Comes with a side zipper for easy wearing!




One of the day, sis worn the color Magenta to work! Looks good when layer with a blazer for work! 



Color is true to the color chart below, its NOT lipstick red!! :(
No idea why the photo turns out this color, its a very nice shade of deep magenta as seen below! :)


Baby Blue!


There's a new belt design up for grab too!
Elastic belt that can be worn at waist! :)


Remember our previously sold out button up top in Green, its back now in new color! 


A very chic and stylish shirt top perfect for work and play in everyone's fav color - Kelly Green!

Pair it up with a black skirt for a formal look! 


Here's one leopard print top for those who love leopard prints!!!


Another print that i love!!! One of my fav top and its damn comfy!


Here's another cardigan to be released in this collection!
Swallows printed this time round! I love cardigans and this is definitely one that you shouldn't miss out on especially printed version. It can be worn to lectures or a movie date! Its time to stock up knitted cardigans in this season!


End of preview! :)
Don't forget to catch our collection on Wed, 8.30pm!

*

Thanks Angie (our supplier) for the mooncakes! 


Tomorrow is another day at the supplier's to discuss about new designs and confirming of samples again!
Can't wait to see the new samples! 
I have also seen the new designs especially manufactured for CNY! Damn kiasu i know haha but its good to manufacture them early as the factories will be more busy during year end due to their peak season.

I will be back for more updates here!
Have been neglecting this space for weeks i know :(

See you girls tomorrow !
Hang on, its mid week alr! :)

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment