Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Monday, November 7, 2011

Alfred & Chiu Ting's BIG DAY (08/10/2011)

Hi everybody! I'm finally back from my exams! Have been struggling for the past 2 weeks fighting with 3 modules 
(Auditing, Small Business and Organizational Behavior) and i'm really glad that its over now. 
I'm have been looking forward to this weekend and i have enjoyed myself to the max for the past two days! Right after my last paper on Friday, i spent the rest of my day meeting suppliers and its Avalon in the night till 3am! :O 

I hope everyone have been enjoying your weekend!
I will be back with a spanking new collection this week! ;D

Its exactly one month after Chiu Ting's wedding and how time flies! 

Morning Gate Crash: 8th October 2011

I was one of the sisters and we were told to reach Ting's place in the morning. 
Took a couple of pictures before we started to prepare the food (Sour/Sweet/Bitter/spicy).






Thankfully, the weather was really good! But I was having a seriously bad flu that day and i have been sneezing non-stop, holding tissue paper with me all the time. Sigh~! 

Squeezing the wasabi and chilli padi on the biscuit.


Done! So many smiling faces i have made.  


Bitter Gourd with Celery Juice blended in the morning by my mum :)



The beautiful bride


Our convertible bridemaid dresses in lilac, love the sweet and pastel color :)


We heard the "Honking" sound and off we dashed to the windows and peep at them. 
The Groom is here! With the "Brothers" and we are going to destroy them! hahaha! heh 



Gate Crashing!

My poor boy was being tortured.



I was doing face time so that the Chiu Ting can see what's happening now.
Damn exciting can!



The groom actually designed this "fake" notes and insert into the red packets! LOL!

And finally, after all the silly games, the Groom met the Bride! <3 <3



More pictures below before we headed to the hotel.





We reached the hotel at about 11plus in the morning. 
Pretty rush for us as the wedding lunch started at 1pm and there is solemnization before that.

Outfit for the wedding lunch: 
TSW LABEL - Sophie One Shoulder Dress in Turquoise with blush pink embroidery


I'm soooooooo in love with this dress !
This design has been flying off on our KJ racks and its selling pretty fast!
Will be doing a restock again later in the noon. ;>

For those who have asked when we will be launching this design, it will be available for purchase this week! All the colors are really gorgeous and the base colors i have chosen matches really well with the embroidery! 



Dividing the red packet $$$ among the 4 sisters.


I looked really pale from the pictures, still having a bad flu despite drinking a cup of hot milo.







Finally a picture of us!


We were really famished by the time and we can't wait for the dishes to be served. 

Extracted this picture from the FB and i love this picture the most!


After the vows.... :*)




May the couple stay loving and blissful always! <3

So many weddings i have attended this year and the next wedding i will be blogging about is my beloved bestie's wedding! 

Till then and i will be back here to update more often since my exams have ended! yay!

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment