Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Road Trip To JB!


Caught "You are an apple of my eye" earlier on @ Cine! Totally didn't regret watching the movie cos its too good i can assure you! It gives me a recap of my secondary school days, the fun times we used to spend together and mugging continuously @ Compass Point - KFC with the usual clique. There's a part that shows the day when we received our "O" level results passing with flying colors (this part really touches me) and that's the day we will bid goodbye to our classmates and congratulating one another, hoping to enter the same Poly/JC after secondary sch days. 

All of a sudden, i missed my secondary school mates that we used to hang out with. With the invention of facebook, this is the only way we are able to know how they are doing and recent happenings to them. Some are already married and they look so much different as compared to the past. People do change ya?

Thanks to @Zhenghao for recommending this movie! Good one! :D

If you are wondering how i get to know Apple, she is one of my secondary classmates for a total of 5 years cum polymates for 3 years except that we are of different course during poly. 

Had dinner @ Thai Express with her yesterday @ Vivocity! Didn't took any photo of the food cos the food wasn't as good as my expectations! Still prefer the thai food @ Nakhon Kitchen though.

Out getups for the evening 
(I love my rebonded hair so much, it is so manageable now and i'm so satisfied with the results! Went to a home-based salon as recommended by my sis and i was really surprised that none of my hair is damage after the process and it includes a free treatment as well for only 50 bucks for my hair length so i reckon it will be cheaper for those with shorter length than me!)


Wanted to search for a knitted hat to keep me warm for my upcoming trip to Genting (still pending though!) and i think it makes a really good prop for upcoming TSW photoshoot pair it with knitted dresses and knitted mini skirts that you will get to see in the next 2 collections! 


Took a couple of snapshots and send it to my sister to vote for the colors!






Settled the one in Apricot finally! :D 


****

Remember the long weekend past 2 weeks, the usual gang (BF's side relatives) planned a road trip to JB for shopping and seafood feast for dinner.


Dear will be the driver of the day, i can never bring myself to drive in JB, its way too scary for me.


My little piggy bolster to accompany me through the journey, thankfully there's not much jam at the custom! :D


Our first stop - money changer!


Spot the uncles smiling happily cos they managed to get good exchange rates.


Jerrold & Mika (The loving couple)


Taken with Jerrold's mum 


My future MIL and FIL, heh ;)


First two cars that reached JB! Same car model and same color lol



Can't believe Mika can piggy back Jerrold up! Look how strong she is! :O


Ros and Wilmer (the last car to arrive)


First destination to have our lunch somewhere near holiday plaza


Love the wanton mee! The noodles is so bouncy! No vege though :(



The lovely couple again!


Set off to Jusco Shopping Centre
(Tesco is just beside Jusco shopping centre!)



Queuing up for parking



They managed to find a space to park 3 cars horizontally lol




A must-have if you are at overseas! 








This tidbits is so old-skool right? I remember it was selling for 10cents for every stick during school days. 


Seafood feast! Not too sure where's this place, pretty far away from custom and it was filled with lots of Singapore cars. 



Their business is soooo good!




Here's the details if you are keen to drop by for some seafood at really good price!


Here's the full address



Didn't managed to take any photo of the food as i'm sitting too far away from the dishes and everyone is too hungry by the time the food is served! 

Till here, i'm left with only 3% of my battery life! 
Have an awesome and mighty weekend all! :DD

Much love,
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. hi, where is the home-based salon that you did your rebonded hair at?it was cheap and nice.

    ReplyDelete