Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CNY Day 2

Its February already and i can't believe all the festive periods are over and its back to reality now!
Work & Study & Projects & Tests! :(

Attended all the RMIT lectures and there's so many deadlines to meet. Its really tough to take 4 modules at 1 go. Hoping to complete my degree by this May'12, my last semester.

Need to buck up and work hard for my studies and a note to myself, to spend less time surfing websites and watching drama shows.

***



Our outfits of the day for CNY Day 2: 
Upcoming TSW label available in 4 colors, will be doing a shoot this coming Sunday! Can't wait! :D

CNY Day 2 was spent at Wilmer's house and we had so much fun gambling! 

It's really rare to see my bf sitting at the back seats cos his bro took over the wheels during these 2 days which gives me more reasons to take photo in the car! :')



Brandon and Megan
Both of them are so cute and naughty! 


I love Megan's long eyelashes, so pretty!




Steamboat & Mahjong!



Brandon is trying to break my Temple Run record, haha! 


With Mika!


All of us sitting on the floor playing ban-luck! Lady luck not with me that day! :(



Rosalind came around late noon and snap more photos with her :)






Gambling again! This time round we change to a table, more comfortable for us! Our legs are all numb sitting on the floor for hours. I managed to cover back my loss once we start to gamble on the table and i won a couple bucks! heh ;)


Stayover @ bf's place the day before Chu 2 and as usual, we took a couple of photos at home before we headed out for the day.

We placed our cameras and tried self timer mode and yay, we managed to capture it at the right angle.


With auntie and uncle! Thank you for your hongbaos! :D




I always enjoyed the time spent with bf's family! :)
So heartwarming all the times and i'm looking forward to the next gathering again this coming Sunday, its ban-luck again i hope! :)

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment