Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Attending BOWS

It's been 17 days since i last blogged this space here.

I have been really busy settling for my wedding coming up in 19th Oct 2013 @ Carlton Hotel!!!

Friends, please mark my super duper important date of my life!
hahahaha!

Pre-wedding shoot coming up in April! 
My chosen bridal shop is My Dream Wedding, signed the package last year including actual day as well. I can't wait to fly to hongkong and having my first wedding photoshoot over there!
Whenever i think of this, i can feel the excitement within myself. So worried that i can't pose very well and the photos won't turn out nice.

I have been visiting the gym frequently to exercise and usually i will hit the gym either before i go to the office or after office hrs. I usually like to head down to Tamp Fitness First during noon time as its less crowded. 

Attended BOWS wedding show last 2 weeks ago and this is such a worthy trip down! :D


I managed to clinch a good deal @ My Dream Wedding and after 20mins negotiation, i got a good price for videography during pre-wedding shoot! I am super happy lah!!!

Actually our main purpose to head to BOWS is to look for actual day photography and videography but we didn't eye on any we personally like. 

I went to Singapore Brides.com and did some research and spotted one i really like called Mojoideas but unfortunately the date is taken :(

Our alternative is 5 art studio and went down to the office and check out their works!
I'm really impressed with their videography and its so much better than what we see @ BOWS and the package price is so much reasonable. After checking out their photo albums, we decided to stick to them! Yippie! Photography and Videography SETTLED! :D

All these give me more motivation to slim down and eat healthy!
I need to remind myself to eat less rice and tidbits. Its really hard for me to refrain from eating tidbits and nowadays, i will replace it with fruits!

So now, i'm left with car rental for actual day for the time being and i just emailed the car rental company for rates.
Thank you for the recommendation for the car rental, Jasmine!
They have really good and affordable rates! :D :D :D

This coming 26th January, we will be heading down to My Dream Wedding and discuss about HK pre-wedding photoshoot and at the same time choosing the suits for my bf.

I might try on some gowns for fun! heh

Follow me @ instagram jamie1612 for mini updates ;)

Much love,
Jamie

3 comments:

  1. hi Jamie

    Congrat on your wedding. LOL i also chosen MDW for my wedding and just went for my first fitting. Fun & spoilt with choices. my PS is in March. Not sure if u aware. Props are charged separately at $180/set or $300 for 2sets. I chosen 2sets of props hence topped up $300.

    My AD is 28Dec. Hehe not long from you.

    And i wanted Mojo!!!! But even i requested for their services last yr Nov, he was fully engaged. Disappointed.

    Anw, if u wan more info on MDW can also PM me @ ariesgirl_86@hotmail.com.

    Have fun w MDW !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peishi,

    Oh no, i didn't know the props are separately charged!!! :O :O
    I will check it out with them on regards to this.

    Where is your pre-wedding photoshoot? In HK too? :)
    My first fitting will be at HK and probably i will try a few sets when i go for HK interview.

    In the end, which photographer u engaged with? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jamie,

    I decided to choose SG for photoshoot (PS). as i dun have much leaves left. But still uber excited.

    As for the PG, MUA, they wun allow me to fix any. My coordinator only promised she will try her best to get an experienced PG for me. Finger crossed. *i heard David, Jackson are good* Hehe i highlighted to my MUA i hope to have either one to be my PG.

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Dream-Wedding-SG/518024448221331?fref=ts

    you might wanna like them in FB to view some of their work. some r really sooooo pretty!! and can borrow ideas for the MTV. teehee~~

    ANW, always must highlight to them on your actual day (AD), u also wan the same MUA to do your make up (if you like her). Cos there's possibility the AD MUA is different from PS.

    ReplyDelete