Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Romper lovin

Finally updating my blog, yes i know finally! :(

The previous work trip in July was a nightmare to me, i didn't expect i can actually miss the flight back to Singapore and i almost wanna cry after realising that the plane has already landed in SG :(
I'm dunno why i can get confused with the dates and the midnight hour difference. Sigh, spent an additional of $900 for 3 pax to fly back to SG which is damn ex la :<

Anyway, that aside, i'm also busying with my wedding stuff and accompany my bf to buy a new bed and a new wardrobe. I'm so excited to wait for my new wardrobe to arrive! Gonna pack my clothes neatly and discard all those unwanted clothes that i haven been wearing for months. Our bed and wardrobe cost approx $1.5K which is pretty reasonable as we didn't wanna spent so much first since our BTO flats are going to be ready in less than half a year time and we will be moving in to our new house after renovation is done.

Will spend more time updating this space and blog about my wedding preparation soon!

***

Here's some updates from my instagram, follow me if you haven! @jamie1612

Have been going to True Fitness frequently and i'm so happy that AMK outlet is now open! YAY!
#OOTD: Swan Printed Shirt & Pixie Skort in Black from The Stage Walk
 (Still available in last few pieces!)



And i finally spent some time and arrange a meetup with Jeslyn and Connie! 
We knew each other since many years ago like more than 6 years and i haven been meeting them for years. I'm gonna meet them as often as possible to make up for it. 

#OOTD: Peekaboo Waist Daisy Dress in White from The Stage Walk (Last Piece!)
Also available in yellow daisy prints.






Spent my National Day @ Dennis's Place and she is so sweet to whip up a meal for us!
I'm going to start learning how to cook so that i can cook everyday and gonna prove my bf wrong haha! 


Simple homecook dinner <3


One of the day i went to Yan's shop and having fun with her two doggies! MEGA CUTE!!!

#OOTD: Relaxed Fit Shirt in Army Green from The Stage Walk


#OOTD: Kristen Zip Front Dress in Navy Blue from The Stage Walk


Did a shoot with Jamie last week and i'm wearing my favourite romper to date! :D
I'm super in love with this romper especially the cutting and i chose 3 of my fav prints and finally this manufactured label arrived just last week!

And yes, i kept all 3 prints, it's just too hard to resist! :D


August and I went for an super impromptu outdoor shoot just last Saturday and i'm so glad i did the shoot despite the long weekend break. This time round August suggest to ask her friend to shoot for me and he really did a good job this time! Show you some of my favourite photos below heh

Since i'm wearing this Floral Splatter prints for shoot, i took a twins photo with August !
Ignore my newly grown hair roots the black color is so obvious i know :((
But i didn't want to dye the roots since i will be getting married in 2 months time and i'm going to re-dye it again if i'm going to do it now. Ahhhh! Endure!! 

I look so short standing beside August, FYI she is standing at 170cm tall. :O
I want her long legs!!


Our back view


I bet you girls know where is this shooting location especially the working ladies. heh









Will be uploading full previews on FB in a bit! Go check it out later k? :)

In White floral platter prints again when we are searching for our new wardrobe! Its so comfy that i wanna wear it again and again! ;)


Met up with Ziqian last two days for high tea @ Marriott and there's one for one promotion for UOB card holders. YAY!!!!


En en join us too and its my first lunch with her! Why kids grow up so fast and she uber cuteeee!!!!


In Daisy Daze Prints! Yes this is like my 4th time wearing this romper !
Also comes with two side pockets so that i can slot in my hp anytime.




Till the next entry!
I'm going to upload the previews on FB and send out mailers now! 

See you girls tomorrow for our new launch @ 12pm k :)
There's many new designs coming up as well other than this romper!
Have a fab weekend!! Byeeee!!!

Love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment