Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Trial Make Up for ROM & Second March In

Happy Sunday everyone!
Hate that weekend is going to be over, time really flies and its back to Monday again in another 24 hours time. Boohoo!

So here's another post of my second trial make up with another freelance make up artist, Sandy for my ROM and Second March in. I was in a dilemma as i dunno whether i should hire make up artist for my ROM and second march in so that i can have different looks on that day. After much discussion with my friends, i decided to go for it, feeling so heartpain that i gonna spent $160 for ROM and $180 for second march in :( 

But yay, since its a once in a lifetime thing, just go for it! Afterall, this is a very important day for me and i didn't want to regret it. heh

Here's a shot of me right after the make up is done ;)
I really love the make up, it makes my face really clean and i couldn't see my flaws at all! 
Good job sandy! 


I'm wearing upcoming Suede Tank Dress from @thestagewalk. The color i'm wearing is in purple shade, it might look a little like red on our launch photos due to the studio lighting, hence do take note okie? The true color is more to the above pic, its like plum purple not red. ;)

I really really love this dress, the suede fabric is really luxe, not too heavy and its not too fitting as well.
I love how this dress can hide my tummy well and i can play with my accessories on it!
The gold necklace i'm wearing will be up for purchase later @ 12pm, comes in sliver as well.

Here's a sneak peek of the make up studio! 


Pardon me for the #shamelessselfie i took below cos i really love the make up! heh



 Met up with my sisters after the trial make up and i'm feeling kinda nervous cos its the first time my sisters get to see each other !

Here's a full outfit shot taken by my sis! ;)


We settled down for dinner @ Imperial Treasure !

With Sis and Apple!



Diana, Li Fang and Jessica

Missing August here as she has to leave early for mooncake festival.

Really fortunate to have all of them to be my sisters and i'm really bless to have them :*)




A group photo to end the night.


A couple of outfit shots taken by my sis while waiting for my bf to pick me.






***

And here's my picks for the upcoming new collection!
Kept so many items for this new launch and i can't wait to wear it out next week.




    


 I have been sourcing for parkas, sleeveless parkas and more pullovers for upcoming Korea trip and i'm glad i have found a couple which really like it alot!

Today will be featuring one parka with daisy prints on it! So sweet can !

And one sleeveless parka in which you can layer it with a plain tee or plain spag!
So suitable for singapore weather. I'm gonna keep all 3 colors for it.

See you girls at the launch later @ 12pm!
Ohhh! Before i forget, i have just set up a spring.me account for you girls to ask me qns!
You can ask anything under the sun and i will reply asap! ;)
http://ask.fm/jamie1612

Love,
Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Hello,I am Sharon from Taiwan,I am going to have my ROM in Sin ,may I have the contact number for you MUA?
    Thanks a lo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharon :)
    You can email me @ jamielow12@gmail.com and i will send you the contact :)

    ReplyDelete