Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

[AD] Choco Cornflakes by #Bakebyfaith

Looking at my last post and it has been almost 1 month since i last updated!
Goodness, gonna update this space more often, there's so much stuff i wanted to pen down here.

I have been pretty busy preparing for my wedding and its exactly 1 month till 19th Oct (Sat).
I'm getting nervous and keep worry this and that, feeling so stress during this period.
Now i can finally understand why planning a wedding is so stress, i used to think that its really simple and i'm going to enjoy this planning process but its not as easy as i think.

I just came back from a work trip yesterday morning and this is going to my last work trip till my big day arrives. Following the week, i will be flying to Korea for my honeymoon trip!
Really can't wait for my honeymoon cos it means that the weight has been lifted off my shoulders and i can relax as much as i can with no stress at all plus i haven been to korea before and i have been yearning to visit korea!

Bought the whole travel package at Natas Fair for $1.6K per pax for 8 days!
Will be going by tour and its my first time going by tour. So exciting! 

Will be sharing my whole wedding process here as much as i can. Will try to blog every 2-3 days! I wanted to pen down the whole process so that i can read back whenever i want to.

***

Today, i have one very interesting advert that i will be sharing with you guys!

Have you heard of homemade chocolate CORNFLAKES? :D

I was so excited to share with you girls ever since i tasted the choco cornflakes cos its too yummy and addictive! I mean it!

Its baked by one of our customer, Faith! I managed to find one picture i took with her during CKL event held last year :*) Ahhhh i miss doing events! 


I also received a DIY card specially designed by Faith and its so creative i swear!
I have never thought of doing pop-out cards and this is the sweetest card i have ever received from customer! I really love how the JAMIE pops out :*)




Even her handwriting is so neat and thank you so much for your well wishes, faith! :))



Faith is so generous and delivered a big tray of cornflakes plus 4 containers filled with cornflakes!
These cornflakes can last for 2 weeks and you can put in the fridge to maintain the crispiness!

I have been eating this since last 2 weeks and i just pop one into my mouth whenever i feel like eating them. Its so addictive, even my bf and bro likes it too! ;)


I really love the choco coating and which girl don't love choco right?
Definitely a good choice over tidbits!




Do give it a try if you are keen! :)
Faith is opening the 10th batch currently and there's so many positive feedbacks received from her customers!
Check out her blog here: http://bakebyfaith.blogspot.sg/



My rainbow craftaholic likes it too! ;)
Look at her satisfied smile she gives! hahahaha 

Thank you Faith for sending us so many choco cornflakes! Really appreciate it! :)

Its also really affordable and you can get it @ 

15 cups for only $3.50 
25 cups for only $6
100 cups for $24

Meet ups are available and you can just text or wadapp her directly @ 98282251 to order if you would like to try! Definitely worth the try i promised! :)

And you girls are so lucky to get $2 off when you order 100 cups and above!
Just quote my name will do and you will get to enjoy the discount ;)


 Follow @bakebyfaith for more updates and do hashtag #bakebyfaith if you are posting any pictures of the choco cornflakes! 

This serves as a great snack for picnic too! 

***

Some random updates for the past weeks!

#OOTD : Hazelle Eyelet Sleeve Top in White from The Stage Walk
I have been wearing this top for countless time and i love how this top goes well with any bottoms and i kept the one in yellow too ;)


Went to collect our wedding band from E Clarity and it comes with a very lovely and sweet ring pillow :) Our ROM will be held on our actual day too! I managed to find our justice of peace and its so hard to find cos our wedding date is a very popular date and almost all JPs are taken :(

Thanks god, we managed to invite Mr Phua to be our JP!
Mr Phua is really popular and i did some research online and its pretty hard to get him and i'm so glad that we managed to invite him over to be our JP though its pretty early to have our ROM start at 5pm.


Stopped over at The CD Shop to get the CDs for the banquet and we bought 3 albums for $49.90!
Its been so long since we last bought CDs.




Dining @ one of the authentic jap restaurant near Cuppage Road with Ed and Denise :*)






Will be back here again!

XOXO
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment