Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 43 of 365 Days (Heading to the Groom's Place)

CNY break has ended already and its way too fast! 
I have been catching up on my korean drama and finally finished the last episode yesterday.
More and more gambling during CNY visitings and i won quite a bit just last saturday playing ban luck! Won $400 plus in just less than 1 hour. Woohoo! :D

Its almost mid of feb and i will be going for a work trip next monday and be sure to look out for more awesome new designs coming up end feb or march! I'm gonna work harder this year, improve on different aspects that i think its lack off and bringing more quality/cutting apparels and etc!

Spent some time to filter out my wedding photos and posted it up here!
I haven got the time to upload the wedding photos on FB, shall do it very soon, its way too long i guess.

Heading to the groom's place!

















I don't think the summon officers will come and summon a wedding car right? hahaha








Loving the lilac wall freshly painted by my MIL :*)




We went for photoshoot with the sisters and brothers @ punggol and it was insanely hot.
I perspired quite a bit and still have to endure till the very end. 
Really glad that the photos turn out really well and i'm loving every bit of it!

Thank you for reading! :)
I'm off to bath and gonna read up on some magazines i got it yesterday.

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment