Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Summary of 2010 and 2011 resolutions

Finally managed to take some time to sum up the year of 2010 on what I have been doing and resolutions for 2011!

My Full Time Job
I have been staying in this current company for about close to 3 years and this is the longest job that I have been holding on till now. I have to admit that I’m really fortunate that I have a very understanding and humorous boss for the past years. Thinking back, I actually didn’t get any scolding from him from the day I started to work in this company and the best thing is he as a boss, he will fight the best for us and this include bonus and annual increment etc…In fact, I do not feel a bit of stress at all while working and everyday, I will just happily stepped into the office, walked to my cubicle, have my breakfast before I started to work. This job is so perfect that I’m able to study part time and work as a full time. Ahhhh, now I can’t wait to receive my variable bonus distributing in the month of April’11! :)

The most recent happening is to Vietnam for the first time - company trip and it was really awesome to be able to travel with big groups!

My little blogshop (TSW)
This is one of the most challenging jobs I would say and I’m still loving it as before!
TSW is turning 3 years old in the month of Jun this year and I’m pretty glad that it’s growing well rapidly and I’m pining hopes that it will become a big bigger blogshop in the next few months and years. This little blogshop motivates me every now and then despite how tiring am I after a day work and school, even my bf couldn’t believe it sometimes. Heh :)

Despite my super hectic schedule, I will still continue to try my best to launch weekly collection so as not to disappoint all our customers and bringing them pretty apparels really liven up my mood instantly! Since last year, I had started to submit new designs for our manufactured labels and I’m hoping that rest of the designs will arrive in coming Mar/Apr, can’t wait to present to you! :)

The most recent mishap is I got cheated by a studio owner who claims that studio is closed down due to some reason and I’m not able to shoot there anymore. The first thing I did is to reply the message and request him to refund the balance money as I signed a studio package with him. But very unfortunately, I didn’t get to receive any reply since then. He started to avoid every single of my call and I didn’t have a chance to talk to him. I wadapp him with all my messages and obviously he is reading them but no reply at all. Sigh~~ from this incident, I learnt not to trust others so easily and I regretted that I should I heed my bf’s advice in the first place request him to refund the rest of the money. Arrgghh, I’m feeling the pain now, its like my money just threw into the big sea for no reason. Damnn.


On the other hand, I’m actually pretty worn out juggling between these 3 commitments.
I’m always complaining that I do not have enough of sleep everyday and 24 hrs per day is just too little for me and perhaps 48 hrs would be sufficient. I have ever thought of quitting my full time job to focus on my online business and my studies but my boss managed to change my mind and I continued to work for a year more. I’m feeling guilty as I screwed up for my exams last semester and ended up I need to pay a sum of school fees for my retake papers. arrrghhh! I need to buck up more in this semester and need to put a stop lazing around.

Or probably I need to manage my time well and bring along my organizer wherever I go.

My School
It’s finally my final year and I’m targeting to clear all modules at one go! As mentioned earlier, I will need to work double hard for this year and revise my school work constantly! Jia you!! :)

My bf has been so tolerating with me for the past 2 years and I’m really thankful for that. He never fails to fetch me home from supplier’s side and helping me to carry all the bags of stocks to my rooms. He will wait for me to finish up the new collection before heading out during the weekend and remind me to launch at 8.30pm sharp. Heh ;)

We do have disputes as and when and sometimes it took us more than a day to resolve the issue. I’m glad that everything would be fine when we met up face to face.

Thanks god for giving me such an awesome bf, I love him and my entire world revolves around him and we are going to spend another new year hand in hand :)

2011 resolutions

I need to pen down my 2011 resolutions this time round.

One of the most essential one is to complete my studies by this year and to clear all modules at one go!

Next, is to bring TSW to the next level, expanding it into a bigger blogshop.

I’m not intending to find another job till I graduate in order to focus on my studies first! So, resolution is to keep revising whenever I’m free!

Spend more time with my friends (ahhh is this resolution?)

Last but not least to blog more often so that I can read back my entries when I’m turning 30s or 40s and so on…

Super lengthy entry, I hope you don’t get bored reading them =/

*

We planned a hen’s night for Jesmine before her wedding at Shanghai Dolly! Pretty good songs over there and it’s my first time there!














Till then!

Its CNY eve today and hereby wishing everyone a happy lunar new year! Have a great reunion dinner pple! :)

Will be back for more!

Love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment