Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Sunday, February 6, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR ^.^

As usual, i went over to my bf side for visitings on Chu 1 and Chu 2 :)

I was wearing this puff sleeves toga dress on the first day of the new year and i'm loving my bf's shirt that i chosen for him heh ;)

We headed to catch a movie later in the evening : All well wishes end well.
Pretty good movie! 4 popcorns out of 5 :D


Chu 2: i had to wear high waist jeans on this day so that i can sit down on the floor comfortably while gambling heh ;)

Won a total of 80 bucks playing blackjet! yippiieee!


My favourite pair of wedges!

Super comfy and i love it to bitsss! <3


match with my leopard print oversized clutch and gold rings! :D


With flora :)



My poor bf was still feeling sick on chu 2..


With bf's mum :)





Chu 3: No visiting on this day and we manage to book a movie slot at Tampines. We love Hongkong!
This movie is really damn lame, haha...2 popcorns out of 5 i would give.
&
I wanna watch DA SHI JIE & SHAO LIN!!! 

Worn our manufactured piece, venice draped dress in coral :)
Love the draped details and color so much! heh 




*

Some random updates for the past weeks!


Meetup with sijia and kris at ion for dinner :)
Been months since i saw sijia and she is still as sweet as before.


With Kris :)




*

Attended my cousin's wedding dinner on one of the saturday with my sis and bro :)

loving my dress ! 








*

I was browsing my photos and realize that i didn't upload these photos till now. 

chilling at starbucks during the weekend.







Alright, have to stop here as my bf is coming over soon! :)

gonna head out for gambling, wish me luck!

HUAT AH!

Love,
Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment