Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Bunny Year!


Collection #104 launched! :D

Thank you for the overwhelming response! Taking a little break from the emails and here am i blogging an entry full of pictures taken last night!

The visiting continues at my bf side and this time round i brought my sister along as she is invited as well :D

We had great fun playing ban luck and everyone is damn high hahaha

The two hyper brothers


Our outfit of the day: Ruched Bustier Babydoll Top

Love this top to bits ! My sister and i worn the same top in different colors since both of us can't wait to wear it out ;)

Coming up in the next collection!

4 candy colors for you to choose from 


Brandon, so cuteee!


Look at my flabby arms, i think i need to add in one more resolution, to exercise every week!!




The uncles as usual gathered together for drinking ;)




and aunties playing mahjong! 



This is a picture of my sister and my bf hehehe ;)


i <3 the fatty panda ;)






Ban luck!!! :D











& this is my bf's mum with her sister's younger son <3



Wilmer & Rosalind :)








LOU HEI !

I think this is my 5th time lou hei liao! 




Look at the mess! goodness!



and that pretty sum up my saturday plus lecture from 12pm to 3pm.

Its back to work tomorrow, another new week coming up.
I'm feeling the monday blue at this moment -.-

didn't plan for any vday celebration tomorrow as my bf and i will be having class in the evening.
but we will be meeting for lunch tomorrow :)

HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINE DAY WITH YOUR LOVE ONES!

With love,
Jamie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment