Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Collection #112 PREVIEWS!

Hello ladies!

Sorry for the late preview, hope its not too late! :D

A brand new collection will be launching tonight and here's a sneak preview collage i did in the morning!

Lots of mustard hues this time round, my favourite color!


Finally, our manufactured label - Vera Soft Pleated Top will be released tonight! 
Comes in 2 colors - Mustard and Cobalt Blue

Do also note that it comes in sizes (S&M), so do remember to state your size ya?
My sister and i wear S Size for this design. 



Love this top to bits cos its so versatile, can match with lots of bottoms :)

For those who have bought our Vera Jumper and Maxi Dress, here's a top version for you! Do you like it? :)

Actually for this design, we have chosen 3 colors, another color is Forest Green. 
But our supplier informed us the cloth that we chosen has been used up and its OOS at the moment, probably it will take about few mths to arrive for this material we have chosen. 

So, in the end, we are very persistent to continue to manufacture this design with the balance 2 colors we have chosen! :) 



We stock in a couple of pieces over KissJane last few days and we are glad that the stocks are moving fast for this design! :D :D

 

Next, my favorite strapless tube romper! I'm sure gonna wear this to Taiwan! :D

Love the material used and its flattering cut! 

I'm gonna keep all the designs in mustard shades :D



A very unique sheer chiffon cardigan that Shirlyn kept for herself :D


Need i say more? This unique duo tone top is a must keep for me, goes well with denim shorts. 

You will adore the gold rectangle buttons as well!


A printed neckline dress for your friday dress down days to work!
Shirlyn worn this piece out immediately after photoshoot, heh ;)


A symmetrical hem maxi dress that is suitable for everyday wears, not too overwhelming, looking effortlessly chic at the same time :)

Pair it with a belt for different look!

Do also look out for the skirt version in this collection! A basic bottom to own to match with your basic tops! :D


Alright, that all for the previews here! I will be uploading a couple more over at Facebook! :D

*

Friday Night 

Headed down to St James - The Boiler Room

The music played is damn good and i love the liveband!

Pictures time ~:D

I'm wearing Fionn One Piece Dress from #111

Told you, i obsessed with mustard shades lately! teehee



My bf damn high alr haha, pretty drunk tt night =/






Do we look alike? yes/no?



Headed home around 5am! Damn tired.

*

Finally i managed to trim my bangs yesterday and dye my hair to browish black!

My highlights previously did at Salon Vim are gone, yeah!

It looks extremely untidy when my new hair grows and i hate the 2 different patches of colors. 

I'm super lucky that CLOVER at FEP is having 38% discount for chemical services due to their 3 years anniversary and its cost only $60 for dying of hair :D

Go check it out if you are keen, look for Keida! He's a really good hairstylist! 

Tada~ My new hairstyle and color


Alright, i'm going to send our mailing list now, its 3.40pm alr, damn late! 

I will see you girls tonight, 9pm! 

Love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment