Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Exams over!

Hello girls!

I feel bad that I have been neglecting this space for quite some time and didn't keep to my promise to blog frequently. Now, that i'm free (my exams are over), i'm able to blog more!

Well, life has been really busy for me lately and I just completed my papers last week. I took 2 weeks of leave and it felt so good that i can avoid the hectic lifestyle for a short period, enjoying the life being a temporary full time student. heh ;)

I'm sure there are many pple out there who are still taking their exams especially UOL students, good luck for your papers!

Today, my bf is taking his last paper and horray to us, our holidays are going to start real soon! We will be flying off to Taiwan next thursday and i will be back on 24th of May! I will be in Taiwan for 6 days! woohooo!!!

I'm happily smiling to myself while i'm typing this entry, its been quite a while since i last went for a holiday. I need a good good break this time.
Its my first time travelling to Taipei and its also my first time travelling with my bf's family. Its gonna be real fun i supposed!

I'm also looking forward to SHOW LUO concert this coming Saturday! Anyone going? ;)
This time round dear and i shall reach early to join in the queue to purchase a couple of items!


I have been sleeping late for the past 2 days since the last launch on Sunday, packing and packing non-stop. Have you take a look at our collection? ;)



This collection is awesome i must say cos i kept 5-6 items for this and the next collection. I'm picking some designs to wear for my Taiwan Trip so stay tuned to my pictures k! :)
Here's some of the designs that i kept for myself!

I'm still undecided whether should i wear this to st james this fri? yes/no? hmmmmm ;)

i'm adore the ruches so much, best thing is there's no VPL!! :D


Yet another mustard tone dress for work :)


My favourite pick is this collection!
Gonna wear this for my upcoming taiwan trip, most probably! ;D


Worn this out today for buffet earlier on at TODAI! Will blog about it once i got the pictures! :D


Polka dots! Decided to keep this for my casual outfit! :)

There's another shade - Green available at KissJane only!


Our second reversible dress that we decided to keep for ourselves !


Have you receive your parcels? I hope so cos i sacrifice my sleeping time to pack during the night so that you girls can receive it faster! heh ;)

And if you are wondering when the next collection would be? it will be this coming Sunday again before i fly off to Taiwan! So expect parcels to be mail out on the 16th and 17th, all emails will be attended to before i fly off so no worries ya :)

plus plus plus

i will be purchasing a data plan sim card over at Taiwan so that i can have full access to the wireless wherever i go and i'm able to tweet pictures on the go! ahhhhhh can't wait for Taiwan again! :D :D

that say, i will be replying emails when i'm back to the hotel before i sleep, i'm such a workaholic! heh ;)

Stay tuned to this space here, i will be posting previews here for the next collection! Our manufactured item - Vera Soft pleated Spag Top will be launch as well, i know many girls have been waiting for this, i apologize for the long wait, i promise its definitely worth the wait ;)

its 12.55am now, gonna head to bed immediately else i will be late for work tmr again!
cross fingers! bye!

Love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment