Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Careless me!

Good morning all! :)

Yesterday was such a hectic day for me, packing parcels the whole afternoon and the worst thing that happen to me is i almost lost my whole macbook! Yes, i am extremely careless yesterday and i dunno what's went wrong with me.

I left the office happily carrying a bag of registered parcels and another hand holding on to my macbook. Once i reached Singpost, i left my macbook on the SAM machine to drop off the parcels first and after which i walked over to queue up for mailing of registered parcels without realizing my macbook is still on the SAM machine. !!!!! :'(

The worst scenario is i still managed to queue up for like 15 minutes checking on my phone (fb/twitter updates) and after mailing is done, i went to the ladies and took a train to Tiong Bahru to meet the boy, still without REALIZING i left my macbook at SAM Machine. I am so careless right!

omg, so when the train reached Kallang station, i start to realize why my 2 hands are so empty handed and i start to remember i left my macbook at SAM machine, gosh!!! Its a public area and i am so worried at that moment that someone will just steal it.

While waiting for the train to arrive, so many thoughts came to my mind. What if someone uses my laptop and saw all my photos? What if someone logged in my account and change my password? What if my macbook really lost, what am i supposed to do? Buy a new one? All my data are lost and everything saved in it is SOOOOOOOO important to me. I almost burst into tears.

Reached Paya Lebar Station and i ran all the way to Singpost in the fastest speed that i can and i went to look for the Singpost lady who happen to be walking around at that time when i was doing the mailing. She told me "You finally came, i have been waiting for you. Come! Follow me! "So i followed her and i saw my macbook sitting happily on the table, i feel extremely relieved and i am really thankful to the Singpost lady. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! She warned me that i shouldn't be so careless as its a public area and people will just took it away and not returning. i am so happy at that moment that i burst into tears in front of her and i almost feel like hugging her to show my thankfulness to her! hahahaha! 

THANKS GOD!!! 

My macbook baby is back by my side.
I love you and i promised i will not be so careless again!! Definitely will ensure such incident won't happen again!! 

Lesson learnt and my bf was telling me yesterday that i should get a sling bag for my macbook so that i don't have to carry it with my hands. Gonna look out for a sling bag so that i can insert my laptop in!

I am still feeling very happy that my macbook is back! Can't believed it! :D :D :D

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment