Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Friday, June 1, 2012

JUNE! :D

First day of June and there's two happenings that put a big wide smile on my face! :D 

Woke up at 10am this morning and checked my exam results and yes, i managed to pass all 4 modules!


Cleared all the modules and now i'm looking forward to my convocation held in August! :D

Can't wait to see my classmates again, they are really awesome i swear!
Without them, i doubt i'm able to do well in my projects and assignments. Thank god i got to know them in my second semester :')

It's has been 3 years i'm stucked in SIM, 3 years of travelling long journey to the west, 3 years of working hard to pay the exorbitant school fees, 3 years of stressful memorizing for exams, 3 years of complaining, i'm really glad all is over now. 

I'M GRADUATING!!!

LIKE FINALLY!

Apple and my bf passed their exams too and i feel so happy for them!

It's gonna be a happy weekend for us! :D

The second happy thing is that we are moving our stocks to the office today. I have been longing for a proper office space for the longest time but due to my studies commitment, i'm not able to fully focus on  this. So now, the time is just right for an office space since i have completed my studies of my life. And no, i'm not going to further my studies for CPA anymore. Hate studying!!


Fixing the storage racks up earlier on


Went to IKEA to purchase tons of hangers, dustbins, chairs, tables, mirrors etc and the bill amounted to a total of 300 bucks! :O

Waiting for my bf to end his work and he will be helping me to move the stocks later.

All the little things he do for me without complaining :')

Have a great weekend girls!

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment