Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, October 18, 2012

TSW Snippets!

Helloooo!!!! Happy Thursday!

Just one more day and its Friday, hang on ! Can't wait for the weekend to arrive!

Dear will be officially on leave from today onwards till 3rd of Nov due to his upcoming exams which mean i will have more time to release more collections as he will be helping me to send all parcels to the singpost! :D Also, he will be spending most of the time mugging for his exams and i will have more time to focus on TSW :D :D :D double yay!

So here's a new collection coming to you tonight @ 9pm! Excite much??
Here's a rundown on which items i kept, took #ootd for the past week and i'm loving all the pieces v muchhh!!

 Textured Tank Dress in White layer with Claire Lace Blazer in Black 

This tank dress is no ordinary tank dress and the fabric used is of a textured fabric and its so comfy and stretchable! I love the thickness of the fabric and its such a good basic to keep. I can wear it as a top as well, a very worthy piece!! 
My dear model, August kept this piece in white too! :D She loves everything in white, haha!


Can see the lovely textured details?
One of my ex-dfs colleagues got it in cobalt blue and she loves it so much and got herself another color - shocking pink yesterday! Feel so happy to see my friends loving their loots! :D


haha enough of the textured tank dress, hope you managed to get your piece!


Claire Lace Blazer comes with padding at shoulders and if you dislike paddings, you can cut it away easily. I personally like the paddings so that i can have broader shoulders. heh

The workmanship and cutting of the blazer is really good and it look so much luxe in real life. Photos don't do justice here, check out the lovely rose details at sleeves and back. I had a hard time deciding between black and white and settled for the former in the end. I still love white thou! :((





here's a better close up extracted from the photoshoots.


Benita Knit Dress in Blue 

Worn this immediately when the stocks arrived and i'm totally sold! :D
The length of the dress is just nice for me and i love simple and casual dress like this, and its made of knit, cannot miss this one!!! 


Comes with detachable tie string and its long enough to make it double loop.




Another #OOTD taken last week

Luxe Velvet Top pair with Side Leather Shorts in grey

I love velvety fabric tops and i always think it looks really classy due to the fabric.
I had to bag this home with me and since i'm looking for a grey shorts badly, this shorts came in time and it's a keeper for me. This pair of shorts comes in M & L size only (No S size) as the cutting runs smaller this time and i wear L size :O

L Size fits me perfectly and this is my first (partial) leather shorts! :D


I have been wearing this necklace so frequently, haha! Goes well with almost any get up :D






Zoe Knitted Pullover

Available in 3 different prints and i settled for this print in the end. This pullover is so cozy and kept me warm in the office all day especially during rainy days. The weather is really cold nowadays so keep yourself warm and stock more knit wear in your wardrobe! :D



Sleeves are folded 




Finally, yesterday #ootd! Reached office early in the morning @ 10.30am to prepare for photoshoot.
I usually reach office after 11.00am and 10.30am is a rare timing you will see me in office. 

Shall be more discipline and reach earlier in future. #notetoself

Oh, and i just realized i forget to post this skull bucket bag under the previews. :/
yep, its an upcoming bag coming up tonight as well. 







If you are looking for bags, here's one not to be miss as well!

Shall end this entry here as i need to rush to office to settle some stuff.
That's all for today! Hope you enjoy these snippets :)

See you at the launch tonight @ 9pm. Shower us some love kayyy! <3
You can ask me any question @ my formspring here.

byeeeee!!!

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment