Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Monday, October 8, 2012

Personal Selling Post [1]

My first ever personal selling post !

I have been wanting to do up this selling post but due to my busy schedule, i couldn't find the time to do so. Finally, i managed to did it! My wardrobe is bursting like mad (woes of a blogshop owner, haha) and i have so many clothes either worn 1 time or 2 times the most. Some pieces are bought on impulse as well and ended up not even worn once :/

I'm trying to clear as much as possible or donate it to the salvation army if i couldn't find the time to take pictures as our new flat will be ready by next year and i bet my bf would literally strangle me if i'm going to move all my clothes to my new house. haha

Every post will contain 10 designs and i will state either its Brand New/Worn Once/Twice.
Postage fees will cost a flat fee of $1 in regardless of the no. of items you bought.
There will be no exchange or refund strictly. I will check the item throughly before mailing out :)
You can click the image to enlarge it. There will be a front and back view and a close up picture.
For measurements, you can email me @ jamielow12@gmail.com.

My clothes need a new owner who will treasure it more than i do :]

I will be selling everything @ $10.00 only cos i really wanna empty my wardrobe asap! haha
It's really horrible, no space to store my new clothes. Help me clear them k :)

Item 1: Knitted Sleeve Top in Fushia

Worn Twice 
Made of Knitted fabric



Item 2: Pleated V Neck Top in Orange (TSW Label)

Worn Twice
Made of Chiffon with lining
Side zipper and elastic at back



Item 3: Polka Dot Midi Dress 

Worn Once
Made of Cotton
Elastic at back




Item 4: Polka Dot Midi Skirt 

Brand New
Made of Cotton
Elastic at Waist




Item 5: Peterpan Collar Top

Worn Once
Made of Satin with inner lining
Elastic at Waist





Item 6: Chiffon Tube Maxi Dress

Brand New
Made of Chiffon with inner lining
Elastic at Waist




Item 7: Tiered Maxi Dress

Worn Once
Made of Cotton
Elastic at Waist




Item 8: Pleats Midi Dress

Worn Once
Made of Cotton
Elastic at Waist





Item 9: Rainbow Mini Dress

Brand New
Made of Cotton
Two side pockets




Item 10: Sweetheart Bustier Top

Worn Once
Made of Cotton & Chiffon at neckline
Elastic at back




If you are keen in any of the above pre-loved clothes, email me @ jamielow12@gmail.com to place your orders :)

Hope the photos are clear enough, i took it using natural lighting and there's no editing done to show the true colors. 

P/S: I'm loving my new blog layout, will post up upcoming previews soon! 

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment