Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Simple Dinner @ Crystal Jade

TGIF ! :D :D :D

Just came back from dinner with my bestie, Valerie @ Crystal Jade earlier on. 
She is flying to Europe next friday to enjoy her honeymoon, envy muchh!! 

Outfit of the day: Upcoming Off-Shoulder Top in White
 (launching this coming Sunday), also available in black.

My first off-shoulder top and i love how unique this top is. I have been eyeing this similar design @ Sabo Skirt since 1 month ago and you can imagine how happy i was when i saw it @ our suppliers' side. Even Valerie can't resist and reserve it before the launch heh. Meeting her again next week to pass her this top! :D



Because its Friday, we are not allowed to order meat. haha

So we ordered two simple dishes, Yan Zhou Fried Rice and Hor Fun.




Super love the cutting and it fits me so well :D


Close up of the details. 



Dessert after that and its so hard to restrain myself from ordering any cold dessert.

Sigh, how long i have to endure :(


Shoe of the day! :D
My new laser cut flats! I have like 4 new pumps sitting on the floor now. #Flatslover



Just yesterday, i went down to Miyoc Jcube to stock in new stocks and bf is so kind to send me down and help me with it as i can't carry any heavy items at the moment.

Here's a couple of photos taken after topping up the racks :)







I was craving for Liu Sha Bao and Kungfu Paradise has one of the best custard buns in my opinion!

Went there for supper before heading home.


The journey back home is terribly far away and i almost fell asleep during the ride home.

P/S: New collection uploaded on Facebook! :D
Like & Share and stand a chance to walk away with an outfit or Shopping voucher.
6 lucky winners will be selected! Good luck!

Have a blessed weekend! ^^

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment