Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Friday, October 5, 2012

I'm back back back!!!

Hi everybody, my apologies for disappearing from this space for the past 3 weeks. Haven been updating this space since early September and it's 5th of October already, time flies!

Thanks for checking back this space to see if there's any updates, will definitely post more entries in future to  make up for the lack of entries.

Anyway, some of you may have knew that i went for a minor surgery on Tuesday (2nd of Oct) via my twitter here. I'm was discharged on Wednesday evening and i would like to thanks everyone who dropped me your kind wishes, blessings, get well soon etc...I really appreciate it deep down in my heart :)

The surgery was initially plan to be on 11th of Sept but unfortunately my menses came and the doctor advised me to postpone to 2nd of Oct. I wasn't in the mood to do anything including hanging out with friends, blogging, planning activities as the day gets nearer. I'm really afraid to go through it.

This is my second time undergo an surgery which will put me to sleep (general anesthesia) and the first time was due to extraction of 4 wisdom tooth at 1 go. Everybody was telling me that there's nothing to be afraid of since i will be put to sleep and once i wake up, everything will be done. But whenever i thought of the word "surgery", it gives me goosebumps all over my body. 

I was told to report to the admission counter @ 10.30am and my bf and his mum accompanied me the whole day. Chose B+ for the wards since its 50% subsidize by the govt and i can claim it via Great Eastern Insurance for partial balance amount and the rest via medisave. After that, i was told to proceed to the Day Surgery to prepare myself and changed into their Kimono. Initially, i was told that the surgery will only start at 2.30pm and i will have ample time to accompany them for lunch first. Never did i expect, at about 12plus, i received a call from them and request me to head back to the Day Surgery and surgery will start at about 1pm.

I'M VERY SCARED AT THAT MOMENT!!!

Trying many ways to calm down myself and told myself that no matter what, i still have to undergo this surgery and go through it bravely.

It's a short walk to the operating theatre and i can see many anesthetics walking around when i reached. Next, i was told to lie down on the operating table and they started to inject into my veins and ask me to breathe through the oxygen thingy (i dunno what's that call) and the next moment i woke up, the surgery is done.

I think i was at the recovery area for about 1 hour before they sent me back to the ward.

Everything happen too fast and i kept thinking back what actually happen before that.

Stayed in hospital for 1 night and the nurses there are very attentive and patience. Thanks to Apple, Kristal, my family, my bf and his mum for visiting me till the visiting hour. Apple stayed till 10.30pm and i'm really thankful that she accompanied me when i needed someone the most. Thanks to my bf who took leave and be with me giving me moral support and love. 


I have been staying over @ my bf's place since the day i discharged and his mum has been taking care of me and cook healthy dishes for me to ensure speedy recovery for me. I'm really thankful for everything.

Today is the 3rd day after surgery and i am feeling much better compared to the previous days. I'm experiencing shoulders aching badly and i hope it will go off very soon. I really can't wait to head out and do the things i want to do. I have been cravings for lotsa of food especially ice-cream waffles, tidbits, cakes etc!! :(

I spent the whole morning replying emails which was accumulated from the past few days. Do check your inbox if you have dropped us an email k? :) Thank you for your patience!

New designs will be arriving on Monday and i will post up sneaks on Facebook as soon as the pictures are ready k! I have brought in lotsa of pretty designs this time and i can't wait to launch them asap :)

Here's one for the time being!


Aiming to head back to the office for work by Monday. Hope i will fully recover by then!

I have to remove the dressing tomorrow and i don't dare to see the wound. :((

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment