Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Friday, December 14, 2012

Birthday Present

My current favourite wedge now! :D

I was so excited to see this pair of gorgeous wedge sitting on the display rack at the supplier's place and the next moment, it reminds me of my current rainbow wedge i bought it from Mitju few months back. This pair below is so much prettier than my current one and somemore its open toe one!! :D :D

i love open toe wedge so that my toes won't feel so pain when i'm walking for hours. We are currently left with only last few pairs in some sizes, size 35 is sold out. Email us @ thestagewalk@gmail.com if you are interested k? Such a pretty wedge you wouldn't want to miss ;)


And if you are wondering which clutch i kept from yesterday's series 4, i'm kept these 3 below! :D
I was desperately looking for clutch so that i can match with my festive outfits and CNY outfits and since then i have been sourcing for pretty clutches to share with you girls! The quality of the clutches are so good and trust me, the photos don't do it justice at all! heh



***

Taken this morning, i was on my way to Tai Seng to meet up with the girls from Vanity Trove!
They are so friendly and nice! :D


Nov & Dec and all the way till CNY are peak periods ! I have been keeping myself busy with 2 launches in a week and i can't wait for CNY to be over soon! On a side note, i also can't wait to release our manufactured CNY designs, tried on the samples and i have decided to wear it on CHU YI & ER. hahaha damn #kaisu!

Everybody is busying shopping for xmas pressies, xmas outfits etc. Val and I reckoned that town would be very crowded and we meet at NEX Ding Tai Feng for dinner earlier on.

Val surprised me with an advanced birthday pressie! :D
(actually not really surprise, i know the purpose of meeting me is to pass me pressie! heh)


From Victoria secret! :O



Thank you Val :*) muackkkk

Dear came back last friday with a big Chanel paper bag all the way from Munich and i knew my bday pressie is inside this bag! :D




Wheeepieee! thanks dear for the beautiful gift! MAJOR LOVE! <3


Dear also bought this pair of chanel earrings for his mum for her bday pressie too!
haha burning a big hole in his pocket!


Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment