Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Can't wait for Friday!

Yes! I can't wait for tomorrow to arrive! 

Simply because my bf will be coming back tomorrow! :D

 Need to wake up @ 6.30am to prepare myself and wait for him @ Terminal 3 by 7.30am.
I will be going down with his parents and all of us can't wait to see him back safe and sound! :)



Here's some overdue pictures i just transferred from the memory card.

Dinner @ Strictly Pancakes with Apple and this is my first time visiting this place.
I love fluffy pancakes!


We ordered Nutella and Orea Milke Shake and its too heavy for one, should have order one and share between us. We ended up didn't managed to finish all.


Banana Scotched Pancakes! 



We couldn't finish our pancakes as its was too heavy for one and we were struggling to finish the chicken wings as well :(
Should have order one main dish and chicken wings and share between us.


Will definitely visit again when i have the crave for pancakes. 

***

One of the days i'm decked in Floral Collar Peplum Top in Midnight Blue. 
Still very much in love with this top! <3




Meet up with my ex-colleagues for dinner to celebrate my ex boss's birthday!

So happy that they bought me some korean food all the way from Korea. How sweet of them :*)



My super awesome ex-colleagues and i have a very very good and understanding boss during RSA days :*) Really miss the working days i have been through for the past 4 years.





With Diana and Dawn :) I will never forget them.


***

Just last week, it's my bestie's 26th birthday and exactly 10 more days, its my birthday! :D
Guess what i got for her this year? heh


URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 :D :D :D


Glad that she love all the earthy colors <3




Happy Birthday Valerie! :D
I will see you next week again!

Formspring me if you are bored! :P

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment