Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Home Based Salon

Its fridayyyy night and i'm all alone at home now wandering what's my bf doing outside now with his group of friends! :(

Anyway, today i spent the whole afternoon doing up my hair and finally i done hair rebonding!
I have been wanting to rebond my hair since like 3-4 months ago but due to my pre-wedding shoot last month, i have to postpone my hair appt. 

I didn't want my hair to become frizzy due to the intensive spraying and perming during shoot, hence i choose to rebond after the shoot! Glad i managed to survive my super messy hair till now with the help of tying my hair and pining it up!

Have you heard of home based hair salon?

This is my second time been there and i'm a happy returned customer!
Ivy is doing this full time from Mon to Fri and her appt is always so full approx 10 customers per day! :O
You will need to book an appt in advance especially if you are going to do hair rebonding cos it will takes approx 3-4 hours for longer hair length like mine.

I love how the rebonded hair looks so natural straight and smooth. You know some salons will rebond till its damn straight and the hair will tend to stick on your face which i dislike about it. Hence, Ivy is able to do the level of straightness i want and most importantly, my hair will not get spoilt after the whole rebonding process!

For my case, my hair will still remain straight after 1.5 yrs depending how fast your hair grows. 
Plus there's treatment inclusive as well ! 

Everything in total cost $60 and Ivy is really kind and she trust all her customers. If you didn't bring enough cash, you can just transfer to her when u are free even after you left her house.

I managed to take a mirror shot while she is blowing my hair.


There's packet drink for you too! :P

Of course, don't expect the place to be air conditioned. The furniture is a little old but its okie!
You will also need to sit on the chair and lean backwards when she is washing your hair. It doesn't matters me alot as long as the rebonding is good and what's more its cheap so i can't expect too much from a home based salon.

Here's her home address if you are keen:

Blk 44 67 Sims Drive #06-167 Singapore 380044
Take C lift 

Ivy - Hp no 90091693

If you are wondering how i get to know this home based salon, its recommended by my sis and she read it and got the information from a forum and its highly raved in the forum and hence we tried it out! 

Let me know if you have tried and tell me how's the result okie? :)

Let me show you my after rebonded hair below hehe





 


Really love my hair now cos its more neat and more manageable! :D

Went down to town earlier on to meet Valerie for dinner and she came with a good piece of news for me! hahaha !

All will happen in the month of October! Shuang Xi ling Men lo!

Had our dinner @ TCC and the potato wedges is so good, better than my mini crayfish spaghetti! :(




And we went for desserts @ Paris Baguette !


Ordered the must order royal pudding and we chose the original and caramel favours.
My only wish is that the bottle can be bigger so that i can have more :D
Its too good and i can have it everydayyyy!




Feeling very sleepy today and i almost doze off while rebonding this afternoon.
Shall turn in early today and have a fabbbb weekend !
Follow me @jamie1612 for mini updates BB!!

Till the next entry!

Love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment