Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, May 16, 2013

SICK ;(

Fell terribly sick since last thursday night after my flight back to singapore.

Sigh, it must be due to the bad weather and bad air pollution over there.

Until now, i'm still coughing like a mad woman. Spent the whole of yesterday at home doing nothing but sleeping becos i'm having headache the whole day and it is so terrible that sleeping is the only solution to it.

Today, i'm feeling much better just that sometimes i will cough and within these 2 days, i lost 2 kg.

haha is it a good thing?

I just run through the whole of HK album pictures that i took and its TOO many!

i need to filter out and blog soon!

This coming saturday is the day when my parents meet my bf's parents and also in regards to the bride price!
i'm so nervous. hahaha first time in my life. =O 

Counting down 5 more months to my BIG DAY!

WOOHOO!

Love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment